Saints Are we done now with the comments and threads?[merged] (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I was just wondering can we be done with what happened with Brees and his teammates etc? Can we get back to looking everyday on this site to see if @Saint Droopy and the other guys who update us with the signings have put anything else out. Salute to you guys. Let the team work this out with this whole comments and get back together. What is it now like 99 days till season start? Could be off a day or 2. Can we be done please.

@Andrus please sir, I'm pretty sure I have folks on board with me. Sir if anybody else comes up with a stupid thread about this whole Drews Brees vs. Teammates, why Drew, Cut Drew, Cut MJ whatever. Can you reprimand them. I know we have free speech except when cursing and bashing fans, but FFS please reprimand the next person with a thread with this crap. I know im not the only one that's sick of people beating dead horses. My goodness

It sure cured the boredom for a while, but seriously, there are over 20 threads about it on the homepage. I'm with you.
Right as much if gave us something else to discuss but now it's just to the point now that how much more can we discuss this matter? Beating a
dead horse

@Andrus please sir, I'm pretty sure I have folks on board with me. Sir if anybody else comes up with a stupid thread about this whole Drews Brees vs. Teammates, why Drew, Cut Drew, Cut MJ whatever. Can you reprimand them. I know we have free speech except when cursing and bashing fans, but FFS please reprimand the next person with a thread with this crap. I know im not the only one that's sick of people beating dead horses. My goodness

I was actually thinking the same thing. It's time to move on from this Brees event, and any political discussion on the SSF, period!

While I am in complete support in the plight against racial inequality and issues regarding such, this board is not the venue. Please take social issues to the EE, and politics to our madaboutpolitics.com site.. On this board... let's get back to football.

Last edited:
The sake of our season and maybe our franchise hinges on THIS particular situation. How can it NOT be discussed?

It has been discussed ad-nausea. Sensationalism is rampant these days. We all need to back off of the throttle a bit.

I am not closing open threads on the topic (yet). But new topics related to the Brees statement, or are either social or political in nature that aren't deemed necessary will be deleted (or moved).

Last edited:
Why do you keep starting threads to tell people not to talk about the thing you don't want to talk about? It seems to add to the attention it is getting on the board. I agree, it should go to the EE board and let's get back to football discussions.

I hate to say it...but I think the media will force Brees into retirement before the season..JMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom