Are we done? (1 Viewer)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
did we eat all the goodie out of the inside of the twinkie?

Did we send Bensons jet for anyone? :worthy:

Ok, it's what my wife said to me , LOL

Until draft I think so unless.......

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk

For tier one type guys, probably so.

I do look for us to address depth at DE and OLB. However, this draft is super deep at those two positions, so it was good to fill the need of perimeter CB in free agency.

Seeing as Keenan Lewis' base for this year is $1million I would assume not. Gave us room to make some more moves.

we do have the cap space for a few more like this one, or 3-4 cheaper ones

I prefer UDFAs and getting younger. That said, if a street FA likke Kevin Walter or DHB is signed, I would be happy.
I want to extend Graham first.

Last I heard, Victor Butler still has not signed (I could be wrong) and he could potentially come at an affordable price.

I'd also expect the Saints to bring in a mid to low tier OT to give the team some insurance at that position.

Those few pick ups will allow the Saints to go BPA in the draft, the way the organization prefers to draft.

images

YES, i AM WAITING on the arrival of Bensons jet as we speak..and yes,I CAN play safety :hihi:

Since a lot of money was tight with tier 1 players I can see us maybe going after a proven veteran with little cost compared to the tier one players. Maybe another cb, dt, or offensive lineman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom