Are we ever going to go back to unique Super Bowl logos? I miss those days (1 Viewer)

NFL is cheap. Just like them not wanting to pay for full time refs. They don't want to pay graphic artists. They just want the intern to photoshop new roman numerals.
Make it a fan contest

winner gets a ticket to the game

I really love the Passdena Rose Bowl SuperBowl logo. The 96 and 2001 SuperBowl logos that took place in N.0. The 96 one is classic 90s design

Man you guys don’t miss anything when it comes to illustrating how crappy the league has become. From officiating to SB logos. Nothing goes unpunished. Lmao. :smilielol:

Interestingly enough, our Super Bowl victory in XLIV was the last of the unique logos before goodell made it into a soulless corporate clean logo that has no life or uniqueness to it.

1642458958117.png
You’d be correct, sir! Interesting how the timeline of unique logos parallels the belief in the general public that the game itself isn’t real anymore.

I really hope the NFL goes back to unique logos, especially when goodell retires

It's trash, as is most of what Goodell touches. Here's a good article about it, including the original unused New Orleans logo from 2002 (changed because of 9/11).
Great article. Really sad and disappointing to what goodell has done to not only the logos, but to the game itself. Lifeless, soulless, corporate "consistency" with no fun anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom