Are we going to do a User Mock Draft this year? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I thought one of the best threads last offseason was the Saintsreport Mock Draft(sorry Walter Thomas fans). I thought It was well done and provided the hectic nature a draft needs. I was only Ron Jaworski during the last draft, but it was interesting seeing who went where and what the reasonings were.

I will provide inside info on Justin King and Dan Conner.

Are we going to have a Combine? I was a UDFA last year and have been working extra hard to get myself into shape to impress the scouts and get picked this year.

Are we going to have a Combine? I was a UDFA last year and have been working extra hard to get myself into shape to impress the scouts and get picked this year.
Team Whiteshadowen has scouted several of your post, most notably your top 10 threads. We were pretty impressed with your post preparation and your spelling. Unfortunately we had to flag you as a character issue. I mean, really, how do we know where you will stand if the USA and Canada ever go to war?

Ah. We're discussing two different drafts here. ;)

We will have the SaintsReport "Expert" Mock Draft. That is the one where 31 members each take an NFL team and work through the entire 7 round draft. The entire board votes on the Saints pick.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24320

As to the draft of Saints report members, the parody - I don't know if someone is going to set that up again this year or not. BDM ran it last year...

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23440

I'm not certain which one the OP is referring to.

Team Whiteshadowen has scouted several of your post, most notably your top 10 threads. We were pretty impressed with your post preparation and your spelling. Unfortunately we had to flag you as a character issue. I mean, really, how do we know where you will stand if the USA and Canada ever go to war?

I'm going to stand and fight for whatever team drafts me; I'm looking forward to having the opportunity to take my game to the next level and focus on winning a championship. Whiteshadowen has a first class organization; I'd look forward to learning under the great coaching staff and having a franchise poster like St. Dude on board's always going make the best of the situation and is someone that I can learn a great deal from. Of course I am here to compete, too, and I'm just going to focus on working hard to best prepare myself to get out there and contribute any way I can: Offense, defense, special teams, wherever they put me. I just wanna play and help us win a championship.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom