Are we overlooking the Bears (1 Viewer)

Trubisky isn't ready.

The interceptions in the Vikings game were pretty bad based on the game situation. It gave the Vikings life late in the game.

The bears shouldn’t even be on the Saints radar. The Saints would put up 50 on those bums. Aside from Khalil Mack, who do they have. Based on the Saints Offensive line play, the Saints offensive line will cancel out Khalil Mack if they meet in the playoffs. I am calling this now, it will be a Saints/Chief Super Bowl or a Saints/Chargers Super Bowl and the Saints winning both matchups.

To heck with the Bears. God help them if they ever have to face the Saints this year.

The only team left that can beat the Saints between now and February is the Saints themselves.

I'm not concerned about the Bears and their 3 losses, they've got a weak schedule and lost to anybody that was relevant when they met them.

Their only improvement is Mack. We've improved in several areas. They'd start out tough no doubt but we'd just drown em eventually. I can't see anyone stopping the Saints rite now
That’s just not true. Mitchell has become a good young QB. He’s vastly better than he was last year and they have a good amount of weapons like Allen Robinson, Tarik Cohen, and Jordan Howard. Plus there Defense with Mack is just super nasty. They’re much much much better than the team from last year.

Personally I hope we get the Bears in the dome during the playoffs. I’m still P'Oed about that NFCCG in Chicago. With all the crap they had to say about finishing the job Katrina started, I would love nothing more than to kick their arse in the dome.

I mean, kinda but not really cos we don't play them. But we were just talking about this last night, the Bears are quietly making a statement with Mack. But soon as the seeding starts to shape up, we gonna sit up and notice.

The Bears entered the picture on a four game win streak. That streak included ...

Jets, Bills, Lions, Vikings.

That’s not exactly a terror of a schedule, and three of the four were at home. They are doing well, but I’d hold off crowning then until they play a better team.

I think they finish 11-5....the question becomes who do they matchup with come playoff time?

Personally I hope we get the Bears in the dome during the playoffs. I’m still P'Oed about that NFCCG in Chicago. With all the crap they had to say about finishing the job Katrina started, I would love nothing more than to kick their arse in the dome.
While they're buried at home in a blizzard.

For about a month, we have been looking at the Panthers and trying to separate ourselves for the division lead .... now they have lost in back to back weeks and we have a 3 game cushion .... But the Bears have quietly got themselves a 7-3 record .... I just saw their remaining schedule.
@Lions
@Giants
Rams
Packers
@49ers
@Vikings
Apart from the Rams, each and every game looks winnable ... and I personally want them to beat the Rams .... We need the Bears to lose atleast 2 more somewhere .... Packers and Vikings don't see like a viable match for them .... Giants and 9ers will get eaten alive ...

Certainly a lot can change by the time the Bears play the Rams. I am not overly impressed with the possibility of the Bears winning out, on the road. They are not that good; yet, but could be eveolving as such. We'll see. But for now, let them keep playing well, all the way through the Rams game, with a win against the Rams, cause at the end of the year, I think the Rams are the most concerning to me, for having to play on the road.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom