Are we starting to turn some Falcons fans around... (1 Viewer)

To cheer myself up, I may have to wander over to the Falcons board this evening and take a suicide watch shift. Least I can do.

If they're comparing Vick to any Mannings tonight, it better be Ricky.

Actually, overall it's a pretty fair & decent thread.

JMHO.

I agree...wasn't saying that it was anything else. Just used to more negativity(for lack of a better word) when it comes to the Saints and what they think of them or their players.

Nice comments from the members over on that board. Usually they are rough on the Saints.

Losses to Detroit and Cleveland will make even the diehard fans humble.

Funniest thing about those losses is when i was reading the falcons boards a few weeks ago thier fans had the schedule like so:

Atlanta
Detroit - Win
Cleveland - Win
Baltimore - Win

New Orleans
Tampa -
Pittsburgh - 1 win at most
Cincinnati -

Guess those penciled in wins are making them think twice about the consistency of thier team. We know we will get a great offensive performance every week and our defense is questionable.

No the funniest thing about those losses is that at the beginning of the season heading into their game with us all they kept saying was that we weren't very good because all we did was beat the Browns and Packers, two bad teams. Now they lost two in a row to teams at the bottom of the NFL. That's sure to make them humble.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom