Are we the Falcons? (1 Viewer)

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Because that what this board looks like right now. Criticism is one thing but the pure vitriol and plain old stupidity is what I expect from the Falcons forum when I go there for a good laugh.

That's every fan board after a L. This is a great forum but to not expect radical posts after losses is insane. Fanatics are going to be fanatics.

That's every fan board after a L. This is a great forum but to not expect radical posts after losses is insane. Fanatics are going to be fanatics.
I'm used that. But this is out of the pale. Brees had an excellent game tonight and we would have probably won if not for the fumble. Yet every threads turns into a dump on Brees thread with some people even blaming him for the horrific defense.

I'm used that. But this is out of the pale. Brees had an excellent game tonight and we would have probably won if not for the fumble. Yet every threads turns into a dump on Brees thread with some people even blaming him for the horrific defense.
Brees is a top 10, arguably top 5 QB of all time. He is also now clearly past his prime. It's a bit of a shock for everyone. We're used to elite play from him, so for him to no longer give us that is definitely going to invoke
🔥 takes from fans.

Best way to combat the hot takes is to win games :shrug: I'm sure the Ravens board wasn't fun last year when they lost two straight after starting out 2-0. Then it became the happiest place on earth by mid-October.

Win games and the board will be more positive.

Because that what this board looks like right now. Criticism is one thing but the pure vitriol and plain old stupidity is what I expect from the Falcons forum when I go there for a good laugh.
Nope, Matt Ryan regularly passes 20yds downfield. That's how you can easily tell....

Oh, good for him.

Brees would be a better QB than Matty Ice if he was playing on a peg leg. I think we still win 10-12 games this year. The D will improve and the Saints have 30, 34 and 24 (missed scoring 31 by half an inch.) Once MT gets back and the line gels a little we'll one of the best offenses in the again.

No, because the falcons can at least get a lead in the fourth quarter. Zing!

It’s always like that after a loss. It was like this in 2017 after the Saints lost to Minnesota on MNF.

No. The Failcons blew a 28-3 lead in the Superbowl, remember?
Also, they blew double digit leads in the 4th quarter for two weeks in a row and are sitting at the bottom of the NFCS with 0-3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom