Are ya'll hearing Melvin Gordon and Antonio Brown Joining Brady in Tampa? (2 Viewers)

Good luck.

You still have an aging Brady learning a new system after 20 years. With a defense that won’t win games for them.
A Brown? That guy is done.
Mike Evans? Punk whose character always outdoes his performance.
M Gordon? Solid. Nothing spectacular.
Arians? Proven?
It has to happen first. Then it has to work.
Until I see it happen, and until it starts to work, I am not concerned.

Watch him get a MRSA infection as soon as he enters the locker room.
But seriously, they´ll be the offseason champs if they do get all those players... and we know what that means.

Good luck.

You still have an aging Brady learning a new system after 20 years. With a defense that won’t win games for them.
A Brown? That guy is done.
Mike Evans? Punk whose character always outdoes his performance.
M Gordon? Solid. Nothing spectacular.
Arians? Proven?
It has to happen first. Then it has to work.
Until I see it happen, and until it starts to work, I am not concerned.

I'm all for being a Saints fan and rooting for our team and being bias at times.

But, based on the reasons you listed for each, what it tells me is that literally THERE IS NOTHING the Buccs could do to make you accept that they're gonna be good. lol.

Saints get Sanders or another respectable WR, a solid OG, and a some improvement from Davenport and Trey....

Checkmate!

Davenport's only problem is he has ran into some bad luck with the injuries.

Other then that, when he is on the field, he is a stud.

Everything else I agree with

For those who mentions Brady's age...Remember, you're also attacking Drew too.

For those who mentions Brady having 20 years of NFL experience...In a dark room, you mean to tell me that you really don't think he'd be capable of picking up a new offense come September?

Didn't Eagles win a SB going "all in?"

Didn't the Rams make the SB going "all in?"

The Browns was a different situation with an unproven QB and HC and New WRs in a new offense (Beckham and Landry)

This situation is different. There's a proven competent QB in Brady. A proven HC in Arians. All of the WRs and TEs and playmakers are not new to the team. They have been there. Hardly the same situation in comparison to the Browns
It's just the BS of Antonio Brown. He will never play again. Melvin Gordon himself thinks he is worth way more than the league does. Doubtful that either will be playing for the Bucs.
The Bucs will have a good offense without those 2. However I'm not sold on their defense.

If they sign only Gordon, the division is totally up for grabs.

One thing I would put a caveat on is the very uncertain lead up to the season is not great for Brady and this new offense he knows little about.

That would definitely work in our favor.

Brady alone 9-7, 10-6
Brady+Gordon 11-5, 12-4

Last edited:
Bring it. Brady is going to see who the real GOAT is twice a year. He is going to learn the hard way that it’s hard to win without the whole team cheating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom