Are ya'll hearing Melvin Gordon and Antonio Brown Joining Brady in Tampa? (1 Viewer)

The whole story has not completed itself. We haven't finished our free agency. And we have killed it in the draft by and large these last four seasons.

I'm not worried in the slightest about what any team can throw at us. We haven't been able to get it done in the playoffs lately, true. But we'll be in the mix.

Until we don't and it all falls apart, I'm not going to worry about anything or anyone else.

Brees has a bigger hurdle now.... some people don't believe it still... Brady already has a top notch pair of receivers and a TE he will make into a star.
With Gordon and heaven forbid AB... bucs offense will be better than saints.

No. They were gifted the ticket.

But, they went "all in" to build a roster to be good enough to put them in a NFC game in the first place, where they were in the position to win the game (if done fairly) to be in the super bowl, correct?

Take the bias out for a second. In a dark room, if someone comes up to you and asks:

With Drew Brees and Sean Payton as your head coach and the Saints O-line....Which offense playmakers unit would you take: Current Saints O playmakers or Buccaneers (including Gordon and AB assuming this is true)?

Take the bias out for a second. In a dark room, if someone comes up to you and asks:

With Drew Brees and Sean Payton as your head coach and the Saints O-line....Which offense playmakers unit would you take: Current Saints O playmakers or Buccaneers (including Gordon and AB assuming this is true)?

You take the Bucs playmakers for sure. Kamara's first two seasons he was better than Gordon but it's not that big of a drop off and after last year you can call it a wash. AB, Godwin, and Evans are better than Michael Thomas and no one. I like Cook at TE but it's escaping me who's playing there for Tampa right now.

I don't think the Bucs can protect Brady though, and he didn't look great at times behind a better line in New England. If their don't solve that then it's not really going to matter who's out there.

From the Saints perspective. The run D will be just as good if not better IF Anzalone and Alonso stay healthy but that's a big IF. We're going to have to get a linebacker. Rankins being healthy contributes heavily to that, and our passrush but again can he stay that way?

You take the Bucs playmakers for sure. Kamara's first two seasons he was better than Gordon but it's not that big of a drop off and after last year you can call it a wash. AB, Godwin, and Evans are better than Michael Thomas and no one. I like Cook at TE but it's escaping me who's playing there for Tampa right now.

I don't think the Bucs can protect Brady though, and he didn't look great at times behind a better line in New England. If their don't solve that then it's not really going to matter who's out there.

From the Saints perspective. The run D will be just as good if not better IF Anzalone and Alonso stay healthy but that's a big IF. We're going to have to get a linebacker. Rankins being healthy contributes heavily to that, and our passrush but again can he stay that way?

OJ Howard and Cameron Brate are their tight-ends. LMAO they're loaded. But, I know what you're saying.

Have at it. I am done with the panic state of mind; “Saints need d to sign someone, in a hurry because”. My feeling is like some recent past years moves. Stay out of the early frenzy in trying to land players that will command top tier money and instead sign guys they are sure can be signed at a decent price once the early over-paid hype guys are off the market. Saints can then hone in on some bargains as other teams will be out of chips.

Some bozo with a Twitter account speculates and we are off on a multi page thread to nowhere. Come On, Man...

It’s quite a few national reporters now WRT AB.

It certainly would make them formidable. And I’m not sure how good Gordon really is (Ekeler stepped in and put up similar production).

If anything, it makes me think we’re more likely to go after another CB and a faster LB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom