Are ya'll hearing Melvin Gordon and Antonio Brown Joining Brady in Tampa? (1 Viewer)

Based off what, dude? You do realize they have a competent HC and the problem was the Winston last season right?
I say that because every year some team seems to improve based on who they signed and all the hype that goes with that just because they won the free agency period. That's just on paper. I don't know what's going happen. And neither does anyone.

I say that because every year some team seems to improve based on who they signed and all the hype that goes with that just because they won the free agency period. That's just on paper. I don't know what's going happen. And neither does anyone.

Didn't Eagles win a SB going "all in?"

Didn't the Rams make the SB going "all in?"

The Browns was a different situation with an unproven QB and HC and New WRs in a new offense (Beckham and Landry)

This situation is different. There's a proven competent QB in Brady. A proven HC in Arians. All of the WRs and TEs and playmakers are not new to the team. They have been there. Hardly the same situation in comparison to the Browns

Insane

Didn't Eagles win a ring going "all in?"

The Browns was a different situation with an unproven QB and HC and New WRs in a new offense (Beckham and Landry)

This situation is different. There's a proven competent QB in Brady. A proven HC in Arians. All of the WRs and TEs and playmakers are not new to the team. They have been there.
Not so sure with an aging quarterback. He is going into a new system. Yes I feel a little nervous but most of attention is what we do now, in the draft and training camp.

One thing Mr Brady is about to realize really fast...that Solid foundation, structure, system...etc He had in NE....yeah bruh....You about to meet some real ones who will shut it down mid game when they don't get the ball then post their game check on Instagram lol

That NE magic Just magically disappeared.

Melvin Gordon isn't really that great TBH, and he won't be behind that line. Hope they blow all kinds of cash on him.

And if they want to tank their organization with Antonio Brown, go right the fork ahead. WR really isn't a need for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom