Are you losing faith in Loomis? (1 Viewer)

We have folks advocating for the team to mimic the "Patriot Way." This past offseason has been the most "Patriot Way" span of time we have ever seen from Payton/Loomis. Why would we suddenly loose faith now?

Did we deflate a bunch of balls this offseason? What Patriot way are you talking about?

We need a real GM who can have final say over Payton. That's honestly been the root of a lot of our problems. I know we all like to boast when loomis makes money out of thin air but folks the chickens have come home to roost. It's time to grow up and structure our management like a real NFL team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, the last straw was not signing brees to a long term extension either before last season started or early enough this off season to make some legit moves in free agency

that is called not trying to win

Loomis is not and has never been a personnel guy. Look back at the Haslett years and that'll tell you everything you need to know. This team is ran by Payton! Period.

I would have fired Loomis after the Galette fiasco and said so.

What's happened since then has only reinforced my opinion.

What, get an honest answer? Remove the green thumb red thumb option.

BensonDrinkStrongSaints.gif

Loomis is just the accountant.

I've lost faith in Payton.

Wonder how Brees feels about taking that team friendly deal while we use that extra money to sign Dead Cap to a long term deal.

I'm getting the feeling something is in the works, we free up cap space , we cut a starter and we make room on practice squad for possibly some UDFA rookies who need time to develop

Only reason I can see for these moves week 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom