Are you losing faith in Loomis? (4 Viewers)

Yes and No. It's a team effort. Payton says, I want that toy, Loomis fits it into the budget.

Although, I feel as though Loomis should be putting a stop to some of the kid in a candy store ways that Payton has.

I think if you dig deep into every transaction, you'll see something like this with every franchise, particularly Dallas.

That ship sailed a long time for me. I've been very critical of the fo the last few years with the horrid drafts and even worse fa signings. I predicted Spiller was going to be cut in the offseason so not surprised. He should have at least been allowed to return kickoffs, he use to be dynamic at that in the past and couldn't have been any worse than Murphy this past Sunday....

The thing is, none of us really know exactly what Loomis' role is. Is he just the money guy, a figurehead, or something a little more than that? Whatever the case, it doesn't seem to me like he's in charge of player evaluations and personnel decisions.

So if it's the personnel decisions that have you down, blame SP and Ireland, but probably not Loomis.

Loomis is just the money man. You don't get mad at the accountant when a corporation goes out of business. That's usually the CEO's fault.

We have folks advocating for the team to mimic the "Patriot Way." This past offseason has been the most "Patriot Way" span of time we have ever seen from Payton/Loomis. Why would we suddenly loose faith now?

With lesser known guys no. With the big splash names, absolutely. Payton too, let's not kid ourselves that he has nothing to do with these pickups.

I'm still fine with them being on the team, and generally like both of them. But I absolutely don't consider their decisions infallible like I used to.

Thoughts. Feel free to vent here but keep it civil. Seems like even his supporters are starting to lose patience.
With the other poster, not really.

I don't believe Loomis is signing people and negotiating deals that Payton doesn't ask for.

I've lost faith in whoever is bringing the shopping list to Loomis. That includes FA, drafting and coaching staff decisions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom