Are you mad at the liberales? (2 Viewers)

Are you mad at the liberales? :mad: Please choose all that apply.

• Total voters
RUMOR: TPS has a secret website under an assumed name. Here's a sample:

Election theft 2008, the perfect crime: 300 million witnesses and nobody saw nuttin'
By Warren Pease
Online Journal Contributing Writer
February 4, 2008

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, former CIA director, at his first staff meeting in 1981.

The great election theft of 2008 began months ago as the "unelectable" candidates were identified, branded, demonized, ridiculed and eventually weeded out one by one. It ended on January 30 when John Edwards, resurgent neo-populist and the last remaining bane of status quo oligarchs, dropped out of the Democratic presidential race.

Only six states had a chance to make their selections known before Edwards ended his campaign; residents in the other 44 have no progressive alternative on the ballot. With "super Tuesday" coming up, millions of voters will be asked to choose among candidates from the moderate right, the corporate right, the religiously insane right or the Curtis LeMay right.

So, through deft manipulation of voter attitudes by mass media, status quo corporatists and oligarchs can't really lose. This outcome may not meet the standard for election theft, but the results speak for themselves. Our ruling aristocracy has hijacked another critical election cycle, and they didn't even need electronic vote switching, voter caging, voter roll purging, deceptive mailers, stolen or destroyed ballots, access to proprietary source code, hacking for the GOP or simple understaffing in progressive precincts. At least not yet.

Nope. This variation on election theft just required that people turn their televisions to any of the conventional mass media news outlets -- notably Fox, CNN or MSNBC -- find a political talk show or panel discussion or rant fest, and internalize the labels attached to some of this year's presidential candidates: "controversial," "unelectable," "unconventional," "goofy," "loser," "weird," "outside the American mainstream," "radical." The candidates not so labeled are, by definition, the serious contenders and therefore the only ones we need to watch.

So that worked out well. We're now down to three corporatists and a Strangelovian loon.

Corporate mass media were kind enough to choose these awful people for us on orders from their overlords at GE, Disney, News Corp, Viacom et al. Which was a real help because we didn't have to risk overheating our dulled, narcotized, under-exercised brains worrying about boring stuff like politicians -- unless Entertainment Tonight does a special on their wardrobes or what kind of cars they drive or their latest makeovers . . . you know, I mean something, like, you know, interesting and, like, I mean OH MY GAWD like WHERE'S MY IPOD!!.

READ MORE
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_2912.shtml

I've got to give Bill some credit, though. If you haven't seen the clip of him handling a 9-11 conspiracy heckler, it's well worth the viewing. Here's to Bill. Well done, Mr. President...well done. :9:

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SVv0TBAGcWs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>

I don't like the Clintons but dam that was great.

>>"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, former CIA director, at his first staff meeting in 1981.

Not to take the lybrylz side in this, but if anyone can tell me with a straight face that the Reagan Administration was 'great' knowing that Bill Casey, scum that he was, was on that staff, then I'll show you a Communist sympathizer. Casey was dirt. He was evil. And he demonstrates exactly what the Reagan error was all about. Rarely will you ever hear me say anything like, "I'm glad that dude died of brain cancer", but when the catscan fits...

TPS

"So that worked out well. We're now down to three corporatists and a Strangelovian loon."

Well, Steve, I'll confess, this is my favorite line in that article and it reminded me so much of your colorful way with words! :)

Wait... I tried to vote but I think I accidentally voted for Pat Buchannan

Why thank you Mr. Dream. I also found that colorful language entertaining. Clearly McCain and Hillary (at least) are typical corporate-tied politicians. Obama may be. I actually like Governor Huckabee even though I don't agree with a lot of his politics. I wouldn't characterize him looney so much as different.

TPS

I've got to give Bill some credit, though. If you haven't seen the clip of him handling a 9-11 conspiracy heckler, it's well worth the viewing. Here's to Bill. Well done, Mr. President...well done. :9:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SVv0TBAGcWs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SVv0TBAGcWs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Nice work, Bubba. I think Bill's personal conduct during his presidency was pathetic and I didn't agree with many of his policies, but it's hard not to admire the guy's engaging persona and charisma.

Too bad for Hillary that Obama's more like Bill than she (is in that respect).

I might be naive, but I really don't believe our government or military intentionally targets innocent civilians either here or abroad. Even if I'm wrong, the risk from discovery far outweighs...well...no benefits.

God Hates Liberales.

http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/

godhatesshrimp2.jpg

Attachments

• godhatesshrimp.jpg
    godhatesshrimp.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom