Are you more excited about Kevin Reddick or Chase Thomas (1 Viewer)

I like both, but it's got to be Reddick. If he is coached properly, that dude can be a starter in a year or so.

Reddick. He is more of an athlete. Chase Thomas is a fine player, but he is more of an overachiever rather than a fine athlete.

Think of a Danny Abramowitz.

at first it was chase thomas. but now that I've investigated a little further I like johnny reddick's chances a bit more.

I think they both could have an impact on special teams. I think Chase may see the field on defense faster, but I think Reddick can develop into a very good starting MLBer. So to answer the question, not counting the potential for the Payton redshirt year, I will say Chase this year and Reddick in about 2 years.

Chase Thomas reminds me of Scott Shanle. He'll contribute and most likely play his heart out, but I don't know if he has the athletic potential to be an impact making starter.

Reddick on the other hand is someone to be excited about. He has the potential to be a game changer!

Don't know what you're talking about, him and Johnny Vaccaro will do wonder together.

=)

If either of them end up good enough to unseat a starter, I'll be ecstatic. But I'm tempering my expectations for either of the until the camp battles happen. That said, I think Thomas has some serious instincts that can't be taught, so I'll give him the edge considering neither have been against NFL competition yet.

That's a close one. Thomas is instinctive, and has the makings of a tackling machine that gets 120 or more tackles per season. Reddick is fast, and could be a real thumper. I think Thomas is more NFL ready now, but Reddick has the talent to surpass him some day, if he applies himself.

Reddick. Guy has all the tools. If coached properly, he should turn into a dynamite player for a long time.

And can we just refer to all the rookies as Johnny/Gianni now? :ezbill:

"Is your name not Johnny?"
"No, it's Michael."
"That's going to cause a bit of confusion. Mind if we call you Johnny just to keep it clear?"

I don't see either unseating a starter this year, but I do believe both can make this team and be special teams standouts while they serve their apprentisship. That is not a bad thing as special teams are so important to our success year to year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom