Are you Proud of Louisiana bred Eli Manning today? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Are you Proud of Louisiana's Eli Manning today?

And how about poppa Archie? He is getting more press than ever than he did with the Saints. Its about time.

Last edited:
I liked the fact that the state of Louisiana was well represented during the presentation of the sb trophy.(Doug Williams,Terry Bradshaw,and of course,Eli)

Where was Archie????? He had to be at the game. I know for the Green Bay game they kept showing him in one of the suites, staying warm.

During last nights game they kept showing Payton and I even saw a clip of Cooper hugging Eli as he was leaving the field, but I never saw any sign of Archie. Maybe I was watching the wrong sports network!!

Yeah, I'm proud of two New Orleanians winning back to back Superbowls. Who would of thought two quarterbacks from Newman High School would win the Superbowl?

I always root for the Mannings if they're not playing the Saints and I couldn't be more thrilled for Archie. I wonder if that hit piece on him last week caused him to keep a low profile at the Superbowl? Just a thought.

I know that Archie must have been at the game, but I did not see him once when they should reaction from the boxes. Saw a lot os Payton....Was Archie there?

I heard on the Tim Brando show that Archie was keeping a low profile and the camera crews at the game could not find him.Maybe he wore a disguise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom