Are you Ready for some Monday Night Football? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Its coming. The day we'd all marked on our calenders when the Schedule came out Saints/Falcons on Monday night football.

Great Win today Saints Fans. Somewhere Jimmy Buffet is choking on his Margarita. We on the other hand looked like crap.:(

But somehow its more comforting knowing were going to be HUGE Underdogs. I'm excited all the same.

Yes... He and Sean Payton are good friends.
He was probally rooting for the Dolphins
He's has intrests in the Phins and thier Stadium (he even wrote that annoying Superbowl song they have) but I bet he was happy for the Saints all the same.

Last edited:
That dude #20 for yall, Grimes or whatever. He is gonna get toasted!
That areas been the weakness all year, we knew that coming into the season but its was hoped that a pass rush would mask it. Some times it does but when it doesn't it aint pretty.

falcons fan is like the guy with the bolt on mods on a hyundai that thinks he can smoke a vette...

I'm ready

Coming over for MNF and i've never been more excited about anything in my sporting life. Gonna bug the life out my workmates all week, well til thurs anyway, then it's off i go.

WHODAT

+rep to whoever is thumbs-downing the Falcons fan simply by virtue of him being a falcons fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom