Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (15 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
The decision of whether or not to vax children is infinitely more difficult than to vaccinated myself. I’m glad they’re too young because I want another 6+ months to decide

Same. My wife and I received the vaccines. Her Pfizer, myself J&J... I am having reservations to vaccinate my kids. Oldest is 8, so there's time to decide. My wife has had the minstrel issues that have been reported. Her "cycles" have been out of whack.

Sorry, I don't. I do know that big box pharmacies like Walgreens were waiting for the CDC recommendation. Perhaps this was the hold up in other places as well.
From what they reported, it depends on the state. Texas and Georgia were signing kids up with the verbiage that they would be able to receive their first dose as soon as the release came from the FDA. They didn't wait on the CDC.

Same. My wife and I received the vaccines. Her Pfizer, myself J&J... I am having reservations to vaccinate my kids. Oldest is 8, so there's time to decide. My wife has had the minstrel issues that have been reported. Her "cycles" have been out of whack.
LOL. My wife has also had menstrual irregularities (significant ones). It's pretty clear that it's something that should be investigated but as of this time everyone's sort of shrugging their shoulders. Yeah...I'm not letting my daughters get the vaccine until there are answers. Not a chance.

LOL. My wife has also had menstrual irregularities (significant ones). It's pretty clear that it's something that should be investigated but as of this time everyone's sort of shrugging their shoulders. Yeah...I'm not letting my daughters get the vaccine until there are answers. Not a chance.
Our CMO, who's an OB/GYN, pointed to two possible reasons for this, none of which she thinks is harmful and could be as simple an additional side effect as the others you and I might face with flu-like symptoms.

More research is definitely needed though.

Played tennis tonight with a guy who was out of commission for a week after his second Pfizer dose with excruciating back pain.. Said for the first couple days he couldn’t even get out of bed or walk, then it lingered for a week.. went to a Dr who could find nothing ‘wrong’ with his back, but said his white blood cells were sky high.. he’s better now, but makes me a little anxious about my 2nd Pfizer jab a week from tomorrow .

Please tell me they enter everyone that got vaccinated and not just those who did it since this was put in place.
Every vaccinated adult gets entered so yes. I'll let you guys know if I win. I'll have 2 kids in the 4 year scholarship drawing.....I'd take that too.

Played tennis tonight with a guy who was out of commission for a week after his second Pfizer dose with excruciating back pain.. Said for the first couple days he couldn’t even get out of bed or walk, then it lingered for a week.. went to a Dr who could find nothing ‘wrong’ with his back, but said his white blood cells were sky high.. he’s better now, but makes me a little anxious about my 2nd Pfizer jab a week from tomorrow .
I got this vaccine. Felt like total crap after the 2nd dose for 24-48hrs. I truly wish I wouldn't have gotten the vax.

A bit of incentive

I can't click on the article at work, But i'm assuming its saying catching covid could cause erectile dysfunction. If this came out as fact, that it is a long term side effect, you'd have majority of men vaccinated by months end..lol

I got this vaccine. Felt like total crap after the 2nd dose for 24-48hrs. I truly wish I wouldn't have gotten the vax.

You truly wish you wouldn’t have gotten the vaccine because you felt like total crap for 24 to 48 hours?

Sounds like someone who didn't actually get the vaccine.
You truly wish you wouldn’t have gotten the vaccine because you felt like total crap for 24 to 48 hours?
no, thats not it. I knew that was coming. I just don't feel like its true immunity, its not FDA approved, the drug companies have no liability, the drug companies have a checkered past, the poor history of making coronavirus vaccines, no long term safety testing, no informed consent so basically you're part of a trial, the vaccines don't stop transmission or infection, etc. all things ive read about after getting it. LOL

A good friend talked me into doing it. I work in the medical field, so I thought it was maybe the right thing to do. I just don't feel good about it. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom