Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (3 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
So work lifted mandatory mask wearing for customers, I went in today and saw like 50/50 split of employees still wearing them. Guess I’ll check with mgmt

I folded mine and it’s in my wallet, takes up little space so to me it’s no big deal to carry it

Minor first world rant here

Clearly they could tell that we would need to use these cards for more than our own records. How many folks looked at the size of this card and said, yea that will be convenient to carry safely without losing. It’s perfect. There is nothing on this card which could not have been condensed easily to DL or credit card size. When was the last time anyone saw a wallet that this thing would fit in.

/rant.
Not all are hand written in. And not everyone is great at writing small.

Mine used printed out stickers to put on the card from Publix Pharmacy. The stickers were a hair too big.

I just took a photo of it. Why even carry around the real deal?

Better than just adding it to your childhood shot booklet.

Mine used printed out stickers to put on the card from Publix Pharmacy. The stickers were a hair too big.

Oschner My Chart app shows my vax info.

Attachments

• vax.jpg
    vax.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 7

I don’t know the app name exactly but someone just told me that La has a website that functions like Apple wallet for driver’s license, vaccination etc.

La Wallet, It may be free right now.
But it says the vaccination part won't be considered proof of vaccination. (or something like that)

La Wallet, It may be free right now.
But it says the vaccination part won't be considered proof of vaccination. (or something like that)
Don't know why since it's being pulled directly from the LA Dept of Health which controls the LINKS (vaccination) system.

I don’t know the app name exactly but someone just told me that La has a website that functions like Apple wallet for driver’s license, vaccination etc.
Well, I'm in Florida. My state would arrest me for trying to make it like a vaccine passport..lol.

Well, I'm in Florida. My state would arrest me for trying to make it like a vaccine passport..lol.

Im hoping photo is good for most situations. I guess I will laminate it but anything that isn’t attached to my wallet or keys is subject to get lost. And I can put it in my wallet but if I keep it there it’s going to get seriously bent up.

We are traveling in a few weeks. Did they ask to see the card or were you forward with it? I'd rather not have to worry about it.
They didn't ask. I just pointed at the sign and pulled my card out. My wife has a picture of her card on her phone. There was nobody else around, just us and the Park Ranger.

Im hoping photo is good for most situations. I guess I will laminate it but anything that isn’t attached to my wallet or keys is subject to get lost. And I can put it in my wallet but if I keep it there it’s going to get seriously bent up.
I don't recommend laminating anything right now. All indications are that a booster might be needed, most likely to occur next year.

Check with the place you received the vaccine. They most likely have a record from you. Doctors also recommend not getting it laminated. The reason is they don't know yet if a booster will be required later. If so,it can be written on the card. I keep mine in a zip lock bag.

I just use one of these to store my vaccination card and just keep it in my purse. I should take a picture of it like someone mentioned in case I need it and don't have my bag

Amazon product ASIN B06XVN1HDR

Similar to my plan.

I went to a Publix during lunch and Costco yesterday after work.

I was shocked how busy they were. Still like 95% mask usage. In publix,.saw two people without one. In Costco, I really only noticed one older lady, wearing plastic gloves, and her mask was on her chin.

Still waaaaaay too many people wearing them outside though. I get it, like if you're pushing a cart, you just haven't had time to take it off, without stopping in front of someone.
Not on the west coast of FL. I had a Publix cashier that wasn’t wearing a mask.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom