Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (7 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
If you could go back to last spring when this first got really bad and serious what did people think the end of Covid looked like?

And what would we have to do to get there?

Didn't want to mask

Didn't want to distance

Didn't want to stay home

Didn't want a vaccine

What exactly did people want to happen?
Many wanted a miracle. More of a miracle, then when they were asking for a Saints miracle, of winning a Super Bowl, by far!

I still don’t understand the mindset of these people that don’t want the vaccine but want all the freedoms of those that have gotten it. It’s those people I have a hard time feeling sorry for when something happens to them
I feel no sorrow for those that choose to not wear the mask, not vaccinated and subsequently contract the virus!

If you could go back to last spring when this first got really bad and serious what did people think the end of Covid looked like?

And what would we have to do to get there?

Didn't want to mask

Didn't want to distance

Didn't want to stay home

Didn't want a vaccine

What exactly did people want to happen?

hydroxychloroquine
or what was the other one? injecting disinfectant into the body?

Many wanted a miracle. More of a miracle, then when they were asking for a Saints miracle, of winning a Super Bowl, by far!
oh yeah, forgot about that one: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

So my boss sat in a call with the White House task force today with some other community health clinics in the state. She was put on the spot because during the call because other CEOs were expressing their fears of staff shortages due to a lot of their staff members being unvaccinated. So the executive director of our association who worked with LDH to arrange the call with the White House called her out.

"Tell us how you fixed that problem."

She proceeds to tell how we implemented our mandatory vaccine policy... in January (we began planning in November once we got word we were getting vaccines by the first of the year). Now, everyone in the association, including the association's office, wants a copy of the policy. Guess who's getting all of the calls...?

tenor.gif

I totally got it; that's why I "clowned" it.

Perhaps I don't know the meaning/purpose of "clowning" something, though...
Usually it is that you are calling the poster a clown, or their post was clown shoes silly.

So my boss sat in a call with the White House task force today with some other community health clinics in the state. She was put on the spot because during the call because other CEOs were expressing their fears of staff shortages due to a lot of their staff members being unvaccinated. So the executive director of our association who worked with LDH to arrange the call with the White House called her out.

"Tell us how you fixed that problem."

She proceeds to tell how we implemented our mandatory vaccine policy... in January (we began planning in November once we got word we were getting vaccines by the first of the year). Now, everyone in the association, including the association's office, wants a copy of the policy. Guess who's getting all of the calls...?

tenor.gif
Good. Fix it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom