Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (10 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters

welp - i guess thats one way to get shots in arms.

North Oaks, thru donations, offered $100 for vaccinations. $50 after 1st and $50 after second Pfizer. First 400 slots filled in 3 days. another 100 slots filled in 24 hrs.

Amazing. Its ALWAYS ALWAYS about money. Wow.

I have not changed my "No". I believe that there is even more information about the jab not really being effective now than there was initially. I also believe CDC is giving out data totally skewed towards the jab, hence the different testing standards and reporting. Other countries are showing very different data on jab effeciency. I do believe the Covid is serious, I am not taking it lightly. I just believe that taking Ivermectin as a preventative is a better option and that is what my family is doing. We shouldn't have to debate this endlessly. There are other options than the jab for people to make. But proponents of the jab do not see it that way. It seems that their way is the only way and we are dumb if we do not fall in line with it. And as predicted we are seeing all kinds of pushes to enforce the jab by restricting freedoms and access of those who do not take it. And that is just wrong. It is not data driving that, it is emotions. Mainstream media only reports on cases where someone gets sick or dies who did not get the jab. You hardly ever hear about the breakthrough cases that go bad. But it is happening. Two young people in my communitiy had severe reactions after the jab that required 911 response. But you don't hear about that except from the mouth of the paramedic who responded to the call. I am not going to get into another debate about it. Everybody has the right to make their own decision. I do not have to do it your way and you do not have to do it my way. One thing is for sure if we continue down this path of "My way or else" then we will eventually forfeit all our freedoms and liberties. What we saw happening in the streets of Cuba will be happening in the streets of America in 50 years. But it will be your children and grandchildren protesting for freedom.
I really thought the anti-vax argument would have improved after this long a time. Still the victims of a conspiring government, media and the ever-famous overblown attack on individual freedoms.

It's a pandemic. The virus is real. We are blessed to have a method to minimize, contain and defeat it. Good luck with the Ivermectin. For your family's sake, I hope you don't regret your choice, but will always defend your right to make that decision. Unless you work for me at my business, then I'd require you to get the vaccination. :)

I really thought the anti-vax argument would have improved after this long a time. Still the victims of a conspiring government, media and the ever-famous overblown attack on individual freedoms.

It's a pandemic. The virus is real. We are blessed to have a method to minimize, contain and defeat it. Good luck with the Ivermectin. For your family's sake, I hope you don't regret your choice, but will always defend your right to make that decision. Unless you work for me at my business, then I'd require you to get the vaccination. :)
Don't bother with that one. I stopped in April.

This isn't meant to be a call out, so let's not attack anyone.

However, a lot had changed since December. I believe side effects from the vaccines have been well documented and very rare. J&J seems to have the most issues, but still rare. Oh, the mRNA changing DNA thung is bunk. We've had that discussion a few times.

Have any of you changed your stance since December? Or are you all still either not getting the vaccine or waiting still?

I didn't comb through the entire thread to see of you've already updated your stance.

I can't see who all voted no, so I can't ask them.

I did my best to stay away from this thread, since someone called me a religious cult member who was dangerous, because I didn't want to get the vaccine. Actually left the site for about 6 months, because of that.

To answer your question, I'm even more determined not to get the experimental Covid 19 drug.

Reasons why...

Survival rate is about 99% when getting Covid 19.
The Covid 19 drugs have not gone through a lengthy testing period, like 10-15 years.
Unknown long term side effects.
Reports of blood clotting, heart attacks, and even death after taking the vaccine.
Some doctors are suggesting that those who took the vaccine will be dead in a couple years.
I don't think anyone really knows what's in the vaccines, like every ingredient, and what happens.
Bill Gates and his family are eugenicist, and he was a big backer of the experimental drugs.
Drug manufactures have liability protection and pretty much can't be sued, for faulty drugs.
I never taking a flu shot, why should I start now? (Rhetorical question)
Mercury, aluminum, and aborted baby tissues are generally used in vaccines.
I don't think Covid 19 is a risk for me, but the vaccine seems completely risky, that has caused thousands of death.
Astro Zeneca vaccine has been banned in some countries, due to side effects.
Johnson and Johnson drug used for Covid 19 has been recalled.
The Covid 19 drug has not been fully approved by the FDA.
Mrna is a new technology, that has never been approved before for the public.
There is a huge agenda for population control and the Covid 19 drug looks like a perfect way to accomplish this goal.
I don't like taking prescription drugs, especially experimental drugs, that haven't been tested long term.
The Covid 19 drug doesn't prevent you from getting Covid 19.
This is my body and I'm suppose to treat like a temple, not a guinea pig for scientific experiments.
Once you get the drug in your system, you can't reverse the drug, or get it out of your body.
I have had a bad reaction to prescription drugs before, so only taking drugs that I feel are deemed necessary, despite what social justice warriors think.

I don't want it, I hope doctors, governments, and other people can respect my decision.

I did my best to stay away from this thread, since someone called me a religious cult member who was dangerous, because I didn't want to get the vaccine. Actually left the site for about 6 months, because of that.

To answer your question, I'm even more determined not to get the experimental Covid 19 drug.

Reasons why...

The Covid 19 drugs have not gone through a lengthy testing period, like 10-15 years.
Reports of blood clotting, heart attacks, and even death after taking the vaccine.
Some doctors are suggesting that those who took the vaccine will be dead in a couple years.
I don't think anyone really knows what's in the vaccines, like every ingredient, and what happens.
Bill Gates and his family are eugenicist, and he was a big backer of the experimental drugs.
Drug manufactures have liability protection and pretty much can't be sued, for faulty drugs.
I don't think Covid 19 is a risk for me, but the vaccine seems completely risky, that has caused thousands of death.
There is a huge agenda for population control and the Covid 19 drug looks like a perfect way to accomplish this goal.
I don't like taking prescription drugs, especially experimental drugs, that haven't been tested long term.
This is my body and I'm suppose to treat like a temple, not a guinea pig for scientific experiments.
Once you get the drug in your system, you can't reverse the drug, or get it out of your body.
I have had a bad reaction to prescription drugs before, so only taking drugs that I feel are deemed necessary, despite what social justice warriors think.

I don't want it, I hope doctors, governments, and other people can respect my decision.

you want us to respect your decision, yet term most of us "social justice warriors".

This is AFTER you posted Mercury, aluminium and baby tissue are "generally used in vaccines", doctors suggesting those who took will be "dead in a couple years" and that the vaccine has caused "thousands of deaths"

yeeesh. Its knda hard to offer respect when a) respect is earned not given and b) you trot out tropes in defense of your reasoning that are so far out there.

cmon now. Stick to your band threads.

Reasons why...

impressive...you managed to get almost every Dr. Facebookguy talking point in one post

congrats

Reasons why...

I'll respect your decision if you're a hermit. Otherwise, no.

you want us to respect your decision, yet term most of us "social justice warriors".

This is AFTER you posted Mercury, aluminium and baby tissue are "generally used in vaccines", doctors suggesting those who took will be "dead in a couple years" and that the vaccine has caused "thousands of deaths"

yeeesh. Its knda hard to offer respect when a) respect is earned not given and b) you trot out tropes in defense of your reasoning that are so far out there.

cmon now. Stick to your band threads.

A moderator asked, I intended not to post in this thread again, but felt this was part community service.

Music threads it is.....

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the piling on of people who don't want to get vaccinated. Get vaccinated....don't get vaccinated I don't care and I don't care the reasons. I'm honestly more tired of hearing people trying to convince others why they should get the vaccine than I am of hearing from people who will never get it. Everyone in my family that's eligible is fully vaccinated and if a booster comes out we'll be getting that too....that's what's important to me. Let the others reap what they sow.

Hold up...you and your family are taking Ivermectin as a "preventative" ?????

Ivermectin- the parasitic worm drug????

Help me understand why you are discrediting science regarding the vaccine, but are all in on a drug that was developed for horses/cows with parasitic worm issues. I dont get where you make the distinction.
You speak about "data driven" but i have yet to see any data on Ivermectin being a preventative in the manner in which would stave off COVID infection. Do you have any "data" on Ivermectin being trialed for COVID preventative therapy? Where is your info coming from?
If you are truly interested then do the research. It is being used in a lot of countries with great success. Including in United States. Call pharmacies if you don't believe me. It is in great demand.

I'm not a fan of the piling on of people who don't want to get vaccinated. Get vaccinated....don't get vaccinated I don't care and I don't care the reasons. I'm honestly more tired of hearing people trying to convince others why they should get the vaccine than I am of hearing from people who will never get it. Everyone in my family that's eligible is fully vaccinated and if a booster comes out we'll be getting that too....that's what's important to me. Let the others reap what they sow.

People die because of their bad decision making. It isn't "live and let live", literally. The stakes are too high for "you do you."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom