Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (2 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 148 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
About half of the people I know, including nurses, seem very reluctant to get the vaccination. Surprisingly, this includes different political demographics. What better way to settle it than by coming to a Saints message board.

edit: Geez I somehow allowed people to pick more than one answer on a yes/no poll. Doh!

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how Tulane gets 5,000 doses considering the current eligibility?

soupcan dan

just beat bill
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
because the future doctors of the crimson tide and tigers need to stay healthy and finish medical school?

OP
Dre

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how Tulane gets 5,000 doses considering the current eligibility?
i can’t explain based on eligibility, but college students are super spreaders, so it makes sense from a public health standpoint

FullMonte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
For those who have had the Anthrax vaccination, how does this compare in reference to pain/soreness? IIRC, the 2nd of the first 6 was pretty rough, then one or two of the annual boosters was comparable to the 2nd.
I've had the anthrax series, it was worse than the COVID vaccine. I got my first shot yesterday (Moderna), and right now, the spot where the shot was feels like a got shot by a paintball at close range about an hour ago. Woke up this morning a little tired, but otherwise, it's no big deal.

harschman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I've had the anthrax series, it was worse than the COVID vaccine. I got my first shot yesterday (Moderna), and right now, the spot where the shot was feels like a got shot by a paintball at close range about an hour ago. Woke up this morning a little tired, but otherwise, it's no big deal.
Thanks for the info. I've also had the Anthrax series and numerous yearly boosters. So not as bad as Anthrax, cool.

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just a random thought here...considering the temperatures these have to be kept at, is the injection cold?

J.T.

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
San Francisco, via La Place, via Galliano, via Mon
One of the major health care system providers in Louisiana recently started using some of their "unwanted" Pfizer vaccine, that had been set aside for Healthcare Workers on members of the general public who are over 70 years old. This is great news. If the healthcare workers don't want the shots, they should go to the next people on the list.

I have been saying for a while, the point where we run out of "very" willing arms will happen sooner than most people think. People who REALLY want the vaccine in Louisiana and who are in the next group up, can get it if they really try. I have three relatives in that above 70 age group, that group was just opened up for vaccination last week, they all got their first shots over the last three days. (One Moderna and two Pfizer.) I have another relative who was too cheap to drive more than 15 miles.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)