Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (14 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
I won't be getting the vaccine. I do nothing to actively prolong my time here. Physicals and vitamins and exercise and vaccines. Nope.

Its going to be either pfizer or Moderna for me. I don't want that Johnson and Johnson one, its a waste of my time.

Its going to be either pfizer or Moderna for me. I don't want that Johnson and Johnson one, its a waste of my time.

What's wrong with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine in your opinion? I'm not badgering,I'm just curious. Clinical trials show an 86% effictavy rating

What's wrong with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine in your opinion? I'm not badgering,I'm just curious. Clinical trials show an 86% effictavy rating

That's actually pretty good. I'd rather one shot than 2 myself. I hate needles but worth getting the vaccine.

That's actually pretty good. I'd rather one shot than 2 myself. I hate needles but worth getting the vaccine.

Please get it when possible. It's the only way we'll beat this. I'm reading up on it currently. Recent research says the Johnson vaccine might be more effective against the recent Variants.

But you wouldn't give a placebo to someone that received a real first shot. That would be tested the efficacy of the first shot at the expense of the individual. My understanding is that after two shots of placebo, they unblind and give you the real shot. I'd be P'Oed if I got the real shot and then a placebo.

Just an FYI, if you are going to try an antibody test to cheat and see if you got the vaccine, make sure you get one with the spike protein. Only labcorp corp carries it in nola. I just get a test yesterday and am waiting for results. Fingers crossed...

Just an FYI, if you are going to try an antibody test to cheat and see if you got the vaccine, make sure you get one with the spike protein. Only labcorp corp carries it in nola. I just get a test yesterday and am waiting for results. Fingers crossed...
Interesting. Good to know. Right now we are scheduled to get our second shot in the beginning of March, so I'm going to see if we get any side effects from that.

I mean, aren't they now saying you really only need 1 of the Pfizer?

Not officially but there are studies that suggest 1 dose is highly effective. I suspect there will be updated guidance on that pretty soon.

The only thing I’ve seen is that in trials it is slightly less effective in older populations. However in real life it is seemingly very similar to the others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom