Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (13 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
What's wrong with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine in your opinion? I'm not badgering,I'm just curious. Clinical trials show an 86% effictavy rating

It struggles against the South-African variant which has been predicted to be the dominant strain eventually.

Not so fast my friend...

From the article. Across all regions, it was 85 percent effective at preventing severe illness and 100 percent effective at preventing coronavirus-related hospitalization and death. Please get vaccinated and we'll beat this.

Interesting. Good to know. Right now we are scheduled to get our second shot in the beginning of March, so I'm going to see if we get any side effects from that.
I ran a fever and was really tired, so i'll be shocked if i didn't get it. But i guess i'll find out soon.

Thank you. Which vaccine? Phizer or Moderna?
Moderna. Got it at a local pharmacy. I didn't even feel the injection. One hour in - arm is very slightly sore around injection site, but not inhibiting arm usage in any way, though.

Moderna. Got it at a local pharmacy. I didn't even feel the injection. One hour in - arm is very slightly sore around injection site, but not inhibiting arm usage in any way, though.

I thought so,but wanted to make sure. Phizer is usually administered at hospitals because they have the equipment needed to store it at a very low temperature.

The soreness in my experience wasn’t too bad until about 6-12 hours in

Got Pfizer today. A little tired. Maybe a little stiff. But it's been a long week so who knows the cause.

18 hours since 1st Moderna shot. On a scale of 0 to 10, injection site was at about a 1 for soreness an hour or so after the shot and stayed that way through the night. Slept fine. Woke up and arm soreness at injection site might be at 1.5 to 2, but I have full range of motion. No other issues from this shot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom