Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (11 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
I think you're egocentric. Yes, if you're an American there is no reason not to be vaccinated. There are lots of people who are not Americans. Sick people, dying people. People who can potentially be helped for cheap at almost no risk. Just came back from Thailand where the place is so corrupt and there aren't vaccines available for people. So just don't give people an incredibly safe prophylactic? Even if it doesn't work, if the evidence is all wrong, it's maddening.
Dave is egocentric??

No, I have natural immunity.

I got COVID the first time when my whole family was infected in July '20. I had been taking about 5,000 iu Vitamin D since the pandemic started, and had very mild symptoms for a few days.

As soon as the first positive test came up, we loaded up on Quercetin, Zinc, Vitamin C, and a few other things. The Quercetin, combined with Zinc, prevents the virus from getting into cells.

Wife generally takes 3 weeks to get over a cold, but got over COVID in about a week.

I BELIEVE I got COVID again a week ago when my son tested positive. Wife and son had gotten off the Quercetin and Zinc (Zinc can become toxic after a while, and can be tough on the stomach). I stayed on them, had very mild symptoms for about 12 hours. They took just a few days, also very mild symptoms.

While I don't intend to take the vaccine, I believe that I am "Vaccinated" with very strong protection. All of the studies bear this out. I don't know why they aren't yet recognizing natural immunity.

It seems to be, if you've have COVID, you have stronger defense against the disease vs if you've had the vax. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

It seems to be, if you've have COVID, you have stronger defense against the disease vs if you've had the vax. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
That's the word out of Isreal.

Martin Kulldorff at Harvard backs it up.
Who's arguing the vaccine is a guarantee? It gives you a much much better chance against the virus, it's not a godsend.
I'm assuming that's what he meant.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom