Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (14 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
How is this so damn hard to understand? You can smoke, drink, over eat and abuse (limit to legally received) drugs to an early grave if you want.

You don't have the right to expose others to second hand smoke.
You don't have the right to drink and drive, potentially harming others.
You don't have the right to coerce someone else to over eat.
You don't have the right to force someone to take you legally gotten drugs against their will.

Getting COVID is a public health risk. It doesn't just affect you.
There is a difference between exposing others and being refused treatment in a hospital bed.
I'm not so sure what that is so hard to see the difference between those 2 separate arguments.

There is a difference between exposing others and being refused treatment in a hospital bed.
I'm not so sure what that is so hard to see the difference between those 2 separate arguments.
Why do you feel people who refuse the shots are warranted Covid relief, if they catch it?

Make that make sense, please

Exactly this. We'll said. It's a public health issue. A pandemic, which is categorically different than the others, except maybe smoking, which there are laws forbidding smoking in places where the public is unable to avoid it.
But we don't deny those others that make poor choices (that could also take up available hospital beds) treatment, do we?

But we don't deny those others that make poor choices (that could also take up available hospital beds) treatment, do we?
No, that isn't happening. What we're referring to, or at least I am, is mandating mitigation measures because Covid affects public health. We don't live in a vacuum, and our wrong-headed decisions about wearing PPE or getting vaccinated can potentially kill people.

Why do you feel people who refuse the shots are warranted Covid relief, if they catch it?

Make that make sense, please
I guess that same way that I think that we should treat people who smoke (knowing the health risks).
The same way that we give treatment to those who overdrink (knowing the health risks).
The same way that we give treatment to those who overeat (knowing the health risks).
The same way that we give treatment to those who participate in unprotected sex (knowing the health risks).

If this doesn't make sense to you, then I'm not sure what else may.

No, that isn't happening. What we're referring to, or at least I am, is mandating mitigation measures because Covid affects public health. We don't live in a vacuum, and our wrong-headed decisions about wearing PPE or getting vaccinated can potentially kill people.
I believe that we are merging 2 separate topics (arguments), when we should not be doing so.

I guess that same way that I think that we should treat people who smoke (knowing the health risks).
The same way that we give treatment to those who overdrink (knowing the health risks).
The same way that we give treatment to those who overeat (knowing the health risks).
The same way that we give treatment to those who participate in unprotected sex (knowing the health risks).

If this doesn't make sense to you, then I'm not sure what else may.

People who drink, smoke etc, other unhealthy habits are well on their way to be shut out from Life Insurance, organ reception, even hospital care.

But refusing a shot, that will help you, is more than all of that. If any of those diseases had a shot, that any person denies....they should be banned for care also

There is no inoculation for alcoholism, smoking addictions nor obesity.

People who drink, smoke etc, other unhealthy habits are well on their way to be shut out from Life Insurance, organ reception, even hospital care.

But refusing a shot, that will help you, is more than all of that. If any of those diseases had a shot, that any person denies....they should be banned for care also

There is no inoculation for alcoholism, smoking addictions nor obesity.
You're right. In fact it is much easier than that.
Simply don't smoke; don't overdrink; don't practice unsafe sex; don't do drugs. No shot even required...

If you don't wear a seat belt, and are injured in an automobile accident, should that person be refused treatment?

You're right. In fact it is much easier than that.
Simply don't smoke; don't overdrink; don't practice unsafe sex; don't do drugs. No shot even required...

No, you practice unsafe sex and refuse a shot for it.....then you would be right. You are deflecting like hell, but it's not a good comparison

You dont wear a mask, and on top of that, dont get the vaccine....you deserve no hospital nor medical privileges.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom