Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (18 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
When you originally quoted my "We are in complete agreement here..." I was replying to Mr. Sparkle (that is why I quoted him in my reply).
You then quoted me and asked "Who is we?" I then quoted that question and explained that I was talking with Mr. Sparkle, but still answered your question that I was indeed a UK Saints fan, but asked if you could clarify that question, if it didn't make sense to you.
I believe that you must have confused 2 (or more?) of my replies to 2 different questions?
I hope that this clears that up. If not, I'm not sure that I am following you.
I think you must have me mixed up with someone else. I didn't say "who is we?" or most of those other quotes you referenced.

it can get confusing when you have several people responding to you at the same time, so i understand the mistake.

How so?
Vaccine mandates are one thing.
Refusing treatment to someone ill is completely different, IMO.
Oh, then understood. I haven't mentioned refusing treatment recently though. Not sure why you brought that up. I thought you were referring to mandates and vaccines.

You dont wear a mask, and on top of that, dont get the vaccine....you deserve no hospital nor medical privileges.
I'm glad that most people don't agree with that.
I also hope that you are never denied medical treatment because someone may not agree with whatever (bad) choices you may have made.

I'm glad that most people don't agree with that.
I also hope that you are never denied medical treatment because someone may not agree with whatever (bad) choices you may have made.
Well, at least you admit refusing to wear masks, and get the vax, is a bad decision.

I think you must have me mixed up with someone else. I didn't say "who is we?" or most of those other quotes you referenced.

it can get confusing when you have several people responding to you at the same time, so i understand the mistake.
If I caused the confusion and should have referred to someone else's post, please accept my apology.
I have indeed been responding to many people.

Oh, then understood. I haven't mentioned refusing treatment recently though. Not sure why you brought that up. I thought you were referring to mandates and vaccines.
Apparently I may have made that mistake more than once. I didn't bring up refusing treatment to anyone; I was only replying to others that had. Both topics have been on here recently. Certainly didn't mean to bring you in on the "refusing treatment" topic.

If you don't wear a seat belt, and are injured in an automobile accident, should that person be refused treatment?

Did the result of you not wearing a seat belt become a contagion that caused many, many others to not wear a seat belt and need critical medical attention under an already strained medical community/resource?

Your BS above makes zero sense.....

Click on your profile picture up top and then select "account details" from the menu
Thank you, sir!
It seems that I've excelled in causing confusion today! lol
This will hopefully at least eliminate part of that. ;-)

Did the result of you not wearing a seat belt become a contagion that caused many, many others to not wear a seat belt and need critical medical attention under an already strained medical community/resource?

Your BS above makes zero sense.....
The already strained medical community/resource doesn't need to be strained even more just because I refused to obey the law and wear a seatbelt.
Sorry that you can't comprehend that.

I'm pretty sure "we" is him and the poster he quoted. The 2 of them are in agreement. I can see how it might be read a different way tho.
It's already been addressed. He kept saying stuff about mandates vs. law etc. and how "we" (i.e. the United States) handles things. I had to ask because I am like wait, you are UK Saints fan so what do you mean "we".

"YOU PEOPLE!!!"

They call it the Herman Cain Award on Reddit. It's littered with announcements like this one.

"Enyart, who once referred to himself as “America’s most popular self-proclaimed right-wing, religious fanatic, homophobic, anti-choice talk show host,” according to the Los Angeles Blade, was a pastor of the Denver Bible Church."

His friend called him "..exceedingly kind and humble...." In other words, War is Peace, Love is Hate, Freedom is Slavery.

The already strained medical community/resource doesn't need to be strained even more just because I refused to obey the law and wear a seatbelt.
Sorry that you can't comprehend that.

You are the one not comprehending...but whatevs....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom