Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (7 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
If anyone in the NO Metro area is interested, you can get a booster (3rd) of the Pfizer at West Jeff right now, at the former Rite Aid at WB Expressway and Medical Center Blvd (the strip mall opposite from the Winn Dixie). A "friend" got his third shot there today. All you have to do is check off "other" on the form asking why you need the shot. 9-4 M-F.

I just discovered the HermanCainAward subreddit...wow. Not linking due to nsfw language.
We are at the point of celebrating folks dying?

seXAEC5.gif

I just discovered the HermanCainAward subreddit...wow. Not linking due to nsfw language.
I read it. I don't take any joy in it but I think that people need to see what's happening.

Today, my local union President, who was diagnosed earlier this week, passed out, lips blue, and was rushed to the hospital.

He's 49 and in pretty good health. He was anyway.

I've posted before that I've been a bit rude to him about getting vaccinated.

I read it. I don't take any joy in it but I think that people need to see what's happening.

Today, my local union President, who was diagnosed earlier this week, passed out, lips blue, and was rushed to the hospital.

He's 49 and in pretty good health. He was anyway.

I've posted before that I've been a bit rude to him about getting vaccinated.
Well, were you being rude to be rude, or trying to be brash to get him to get vaccinated?

Anyway, any update? I know before he had a high fever. Blue lip is no bueno.

Well, were you being rude to be rude, or trying to be brash to get him to get vaccinated?

Anyway, any update? I know before he had a high fever. Blue lip is no bueno.
I was fed up with his stubborn refusal to get vaccinated. His twelve-year-old son is 2 1/2 years in remission for leukemia.

The Friday before he went to Costco for office supplies and asked me if we needed anything else. I suggested a shot. He didn't get it.

The majority of our members refuse to believe that the virus is real. At the contract meeting from Wednesday, we had 55 people in the hall. Two of us were wearing masks. We're exposed to so many people that it's inevitable that we'll catch it, and spread it.

I qas fed up with his stubborn refusal to get vaccinated. His twelve-year-old son is 2 1/2 years in remission for leukemia.

The majority of our members refuse to believe that the virus is real. At the contract meeting from Wednesday, we had 55 people in the hall. Two of us were wearing masks. We're exposed to so many people that it's inevitable that we'll catch it, and spread it.
So, we should buy all the steel now?

Steel is at its highest price in history. I think that it has tripled in the last few years. I wouldn't buy something like that until I had to.
Wouldn't it get worse when all of your union workers can't come in due to covid and none is made?

It's a steel plant, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom