Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (5 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
I just assumed 1/1000 was 0.1%, or 0.001. then I multiplied it by the originally thought shots, to get a total number of cases with complication.. took that value, and divided it by the actual number of shots. Am I missing something?

So, 0.001*32379 is basically 32 cases (32.379). dividing by 854,930 gives us 3.8e-5 Which is 0.00004. Or 4 hundred thousandths. So, 4 our of every 100k. Right?
Ok, I see...the number of cases stayed constant.

Yeah just multiply by number of adjusted....

4 out of every 100k

Ok, I see...the number of cases stayed constant.

Yeah just multiply by number of adjusted....

4 out of every 100k
That's my assumption. They said that they were grossly incorrect about the number of vaccines given at that time. So, since that's the only change they mentioned, I'd assume cases were static.

Unless they re-publish with updated results, and probably a completely differently discussion and conclusions.... I can't say for certain.

That's my assumption. They said that they were grossly incorrect about the number of vaccines given at that time. So, since that's the only change they mentioned, I'd assume cases were static.

Unless they re-publish with updated results, and probably a completely differently discussion and conclusions.... I can't say for certain.
It's a good assumption.

Look, the argument is moot in a sense, because in this case the guy was so far gone. However, there is such a thing as patient's rights. And if someone chooses to have Ivermecten then he should get that option. If Hospital / Doctor wants to have him sign a liability waiver to do so, then fine. But to sit there and have a Dr. self righteously deny that treatment is wrong. Ivermectin has been around a while, side effects are known. Taken as prescribed it is perfectly safe. There is sufficient evidence to believe it is effective. It is the patient's choice and not the doctors or anybody elses.

I'm going to revisit this and tell you that I honestly do agree. Not only do I agree, but I think every unvaccinated idiot on the planet should be able to choose horse de-wormer and aquarium cleaner.

Not only should they be allowed to have it, they should be free to order if off amazon and inject it in their idiotic butts.

They should be free to die in agony in their own beds far from any respectable hospital and without inconveniencing anyone who's actually taken serious precautions or doctors and nurses who struggle to treat us.

Last edited:
I don't see this going anywhere

It's honestly too bad that you can't sue government officials acting in their official capacity for damages.

If you could, I assure you that all these governors fighting mandates and masks would have a different oulook.

I'm going to revisit this and tell you that I honestly do agree. Not only do I agree, but I think every unvaccinated idiot on the planet should be able to choose horse de-wormer and aquarium cleaner.

Not only should the be allowed to have it, they should be free to order if off amazon and inject it in their idiotic butts.

They should be free to die in agony in their own beds far from any respectable hospital and without inconveniencing anyone whose actually taken serious precautions or doctors and nurses who struggle to treat us.
How very adult of you.

I don't see this going anywhere

It’s got as good a shot as any.

District removed mask mandate against recommendation and her kid, wearing a mask, was infected by a kid not wearing a mask. I’d argue there’s a reasonable argument for negligence on behalf of the district.

The trick is going to be proving that the kid contracted COVID from the unmasked student, which will likely be impossible.

District removed mask mandate against recommendation and her kid, wearing a mask, was infected by a kid not wearing a mask. I’d argue there’s a reasonable argument for negligence on behalf of the district.

The trick is going to be proving that the kid contracted COVID from the unmasked student, which will likely be impossible.
But being pretty much unable to prove origin would be essential to having a case, would it not? I don't see how that would be provable or enforceable.

Last edited:

I see it as a political stunt. Just like the wife suing the hospital for not giving ivermectin after her husband was on a ventilator for weeks.

The difference is that this one feels a bit more reasonable. But, it's DOA.

Might be a reason to wait on booster?:

"Concerns of myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart, after a second COVID vaccine dose in teens and young adults has sparked several countries to turn to a single-dose vaccination tactic for that age group instead of the double dosage, according to multiple media outlets.

Officials in several countries, including England, Norway and Hong Kong, have recommended administering a single dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for children ages 12 and older. The effort is intended to provide partial protection from the coronavirus while reducing the risk of potential side effects, such as myocarditis, an adverse reaction occasionally seen after a second dose of one of the mRNA vaccines in this age group, according to multiple reports. "

Look, the argument is moot in a sense, because in this case the guy was so far gone. However, there is such a thing as patient's rights. And if someone chooses to have Ivermecten then he should get that option. If Hospital / Doctor wants to have him sign a liability waiver to do so, then fine. But to sit there and have a Dr. self righteously deny that treatment is wrong. Ivermectin has been around a while, side effects are known. Taken as prescribed it is perfectly safe. There is sufficient evidence to believe it is effective. It is the patient's choice and not the doctors or anybody elses.

This might be the most brain dead post on this thread (maybe top 5), I was going to respond with something like below but dtc did it better than I could, well done sir.....

Not only should the be allowed to have it, they should be free to order if off amazon and inject it in their idiotic butts.

They should be free to die in agony in their own beds far from any respectable hospital and without inconveniencing anyone whose actually taken serious precautions or doctors and nurses who struggle to treat us.

This might be the most brain dead post on this thread (maybe top 5), I was going to respond with something like below but dtc did it better than I could, well done sir.....
Thanks, but reading that made me realize I had 2 typos.

Might be a reason to wait on booster?:

"Concerns of myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart, after a second COVID vaccine dose in teens and young adults has sparked several countries to turn to a single-dose vaccination tactic for that age group instead of the double dosage, according to multiple media outlets.

Officials in several countries, including England, Norway and Hong Kong, have recommended administering a single dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for children ages 12 and older. The effort is intended to provide partial protection from the coronavirus while reducing the risk of potential side effects, such as myocarditis, an adverse reaction occasionally seen after a second dose of one of the mRNA vaccines in this age group, according to multiple reports. "

Kinda funny, the link to "multiple reports" just takes you to Reuters homepage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom