Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (22 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 270 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 76 22.3%

• Total voters

GW93

Original
Reaction score
Ive never had to wait following a flu shot. Why do we have to wait following this? My appt is tomorrow at 10:30 and I have a meeting at 11:30. If they don’t take me at 10:30-10:45 I’ll have to be the guy that just walks out.
To make sure the CIA satellite can pick up your new GPS transmitter

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
To make sure the CIA satellite can pick up your new GPS transmitter
This makes the most sense. I assume it worked because I got a text and it popped up on my eyeballs; I was able to read it without looking at my watch or phone. That's a cool feature, but I'm still gonna take a borax bath.

GeauxWhoDats

Insert Clever Title Here
Reaction score
This makes the most sense. I assume it worked because I got a text and it popped up on my eyeballs; I was able to read it without looking at my watch or phone. That's a cool feature, but I'm still gonna take a borax bath.

That was from the latest IOS update on your eyePhone.

Mr. Sparkle

Disrespectful to dirt
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, here is the opinion from the US Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals upholding their initial stay of the OSHA vax/testing mandate for employers with over 100 employees.

I am sure the SCt will weigh in on this soon in order to provide some clarity for those of us in the private sector tasked with implementing this rule (or not).

Personally, I agree with most of the opinion's analysis but I'm hard wired to oppose government overreach. I don't think OSHA has the authority to enact this mandate just like I don't think the CDC has the authority to vacate every rental contract in the country. But we will see what happens.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
More evidence that mix and matching vaccines provides more efficacy. This one, two phizer shots and then a Moderna booster. This is what I did, excpet the Moderna was the full dose instead of the half dose booster.

Based on other data, my best guess is a 4th shot with the J&J after 6 months will likely provide some really insane antibody levels. That is probably what I'll do when the data starts showing it is time. The downside to getting the vaccine early is using the data out there to try and guess what will become standard. So far it's been pretty easy but adding a 4th variable is going to make it much more difficult.

GW93

Original
Reaction score
More evidence that mix and matching vaccines provides more efficacy. This one, two phizer shots and then a Moderna booster. This is what I did, excpet the Moderna was the full dose instead of the half dose booster.

Based on other data, my best guess is a 4th shot with the J&J after 6 months will likely provide some really insane antibody levels. That is probably what I'll do when the data starts showing it is time. The downside to getting the vaccine early is using the data out there to try and guess what will become standard. So far it's been pretty easy but adding a 4th variable is going to make it much more difficult.
I got Moderna for my first 2, then just got a Pfzizer booster, which...

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Booster has me feeling pretty much like the second dose, but on a delayed time table. Woke up this morning, felt great, went to work, and then around 11:00 the fever, chills, headache, etc. hit.

saintcool13

Free Agent
Reaction score
I got my Moderna booster on Saturday and just had 72 hours of hell. My temp got up to 103.3 and I couldn't get it down below 100. I used tylenol and advil. Also, extreme fatigue, horrible aches and pains, headache and nausea. Also, a lovey swollen and very painful lymph node in my armpit.
After the first dose, I had no reaction. After the 2nd dose, I had about 12 hours of feeling ill. They were all Moderna. I will not be taking another booster.

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I got my Moderna booster on Saturday and just had 72 hours of hell. My temp got up to 103.3 and I couldn't get it down below 100. I used tylenol and advil. Also, extreme fatigue, horrible aches and pains, headache and nausea. Also, a lovey swollen and very painful lymph node in my armpit.
After the first dose, I had no reaction. After the 2nd dose, I had about 12 hours of feeling ill. They were all Moderna. I will not be taking another booster.
Dang, that's kinda crazy. I wonder if you didn't have the rona at some point after your 2nd shot and it was just asymptomatic? It sounds like this booster caused a rather intense immune response.

saintcool13

Free Agent
Reaction score
Dang, that's kinda crazy. I wonder if you didn't have the rona at some point after your 2nd shot and it was just asymptomatic? It sounds like this booster caused a rather intense immune response.
I don't think I had it. I was exposed once, but never tested positive.

saintingeorgia

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Wow, that 's rough. I got my booster two weeks ago. First shot-really sore arm , no other symptoms, second shot-slight sore arm, no other known or obvous symptoms, booster-I had to touch my arm to even know I had a shot, no other symptoms...All were Moderna. I will do another booster if it becomes necessary.

Last edited:

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
Lot of big words and there is no such thing as cameras small enough to record all of that. It's fake news.

Much simpler explanation is secret overlords are trying to scare us into submission.
I think you’re jealous because their drone is so cool…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom