Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (13 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
I'll take that action.
I should've specified 'uncontrollable' dysentery. Hell, it wouldn't even have to be terminal.

Can you imagine a contagious disease that makes you crap yourself in public? Imagine if say, 15% of victims just shart a little, while 1% have complete fecal blowouts.
Now imagine that wearing a mask helped you to avoid spreading it. Imagine further that there's a vaccine.
Now picture what would happen to belligerently antivax/antimask conspiracy loons.

But Covid doesn't do that. It just kills you.

Thanks for your kind words.....I had plenty of time to think and reflect on all that was happening to me, trying to figure out just how exactly I got this disease, when and where...and I still don't have any clue! I guess God granted me another lifeline and I firmly think that God is always leaves a way out even of an impossible dead end situation....when it becomes a life and death situation, there is always a way out, even when there is nothing to rely on but your own faith alone....it was a feeling I had that I better start paying serious attention to how to survive this disease, and it wasn't easy to muster enough discipline and courage to stay put every day in one position only....just to be able to breathe.....the first day was the hardest....I instinctively tried to turn to the other side, but not being able to breathe was making me endure the discomfort.....the first day was the hardest, but I kept remembering my wife's story about how people never realized just what was happening to them.....once they passed out, they stopped breathing, and they died.....I was determined to fight till the last moment of consciousness.....and I firmly believe that my determination to cling to my life, was that saved me....

But something good did came out of all this...I lost 40 lbs, and I'm thankful that I lost that much weight.....was in the process of losing weight before the disease, just not as fast....lol, I think that losing 40 lbs in 2 weeks must be close to a record time, if anybody keeps track of that....

Don't recommend the Covid Weight loss plan

Hope you fully recover soon and don't have any lingering effects

I'm sure a lot of people had your exact experience only they didn't make it

I should've specified 'uncontrollable' dysentery. Hell, it wouldn't even have to be terminal.

Can you imagine a contagious disease that makes you crap yourself in public? Imagine if say, 15% of victims just shart a little, while 1% have complete fecal blowouts.
Now imagine that wearing a mask helped you to avoid spreading it. Imagine further that there's a vaccine.
Now picture what would happen to belligerently antivax/antimask conspiracy loons.

But Covid doesn't do that. It just kills you.
Isn't that norovirus?

Isn't that norovirus?
Pretty much. I had the great pleasure of being part of a norovirus outbreak at a convention in December of 2012.

I woke up at 1am with diarrhea and literally had to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes until someone from the convention was able to bring me immodium at 6AM. I was literally crapping out clear water by the end, like I was prepping for a colonoscopy. I thought I was going to die from dehydration before they were able to bring me something to drink. It was BAD.

I was wondering where she went. Wow just wow. Her explanation. On that note she probably does not need the job. I’m sure her husband has a good job.

I was wondering where she went. Wow just wow. Her explanation. On that note she probably does not need the job. I’m sure her husband has a good job.

I think some of the headlines are misrepresenting certain people. The headline will read something like "quit over vaccine mandate", when that isn't true. They quit because they didn't want the vaccine. If they did, they would have gotten the shot long before a mandate was in place. And even some people are disingenious about their reasons. Like Kyrie not playing in the NBA this year because of, in his words, "because I don't believe there should be a mandate". Bullsheet, you don't want the shot or you would have already got the shot long ago like so many others.

I think some of the headlines are misrepresenting certain people. The headline will read something like "quit over vaccine mandate", when that isn't true. They quit because they didn't want the vaccine. If they did, they would have gotten the shot long before a mandate was in place. And even some people are disingenious about their reasons. Like Kyrie not playing in the NBA this year because of, in his words, "because I don't believe there should be a mandate". Bullsheet, you don't want the shot or you would have already got the shot long ago like so many others.
I'm not sure that I follow. Why would a person quit solely based on whether or not they want the vaccine?

I'm not sure that I follow. Why would a person quit solely based on whether or not they want the vaccine?

People are trying to say the don't have a problem with taking the vaccine they have a problem with a mandate forcing them to get the vaccine

@Sailorsaint is calling BS on that saying that if they really had no problem taking the vaccine they would have taken one long before a mandate was put into place.

His point is that they just don't want to take the shot

I think the point is people are disingenuous about why they're quitting. Generally, and almost always, they're quitting because they don't want to get vaccinated, not because there's a mandate.

I think the point is people are disingenuous about why they're quitting. Generally, and almost always, they're quitting because they don't want to get vaccinated, not because there's a mandate.
I think that it is obvious (at least to me) that Kyrie and Ms. Williams don't want to take the vaccine. But, do you believe that either would have quit if not forced (mandated) to take the vaccine?

I think that it is obvious (at least to me) that Kyrie and Ms. Williams don't want to take the vaccine. But, do you believe that either would have quit if not forced (mandated) to take the vaccine?
Nope, they would have continued to play Russian Roulette with other peoples lives/livelyhood as well as their own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom