Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (13 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
I think that it is obvious (at least to me) that Kyrie and Ms. Williams don't want to take the vaccine. But, do you believe that either would have quit if not forced (mandated) to take the vaccine?
No, of course not. Pretty much no one would though. The doesn't negate that they're quitting because they have to get vaccinated and don't want to. They're using the mandate as the excuse rather than their own personal accountability.

Nope, they would have continued to play Russian Roulette with other peoples lives/livelyhood as well as their own.
I understand that you do not agree with (and dislike) their stance on the vaccine. But the reason that both have "quit" is because they thought that they were being "mandated" to take the vaccine. It seems that that each would have quit much earlier, otherwise.

No, of course not. Pretty much no one would though. The doesn't negate that they're quitting because they have to get vaccinated and don't want to. They're using the mandate as the excuse rather than their own personal accountability.
Because they are being "mandated"?
The headlines appear to be totally accurate to me, whether or not I agree with their decision-making.

I understand that you do not agree with (and dislike) their stance on the vaccine. But the reason that both have "quit" is because they thought that they were being "mandated" to take the vaccine. It seems that that each would have quit much earlier, otherwise.
That doesn't really make sense though, since people generally aren't quitting until being forced to because they don't want to get vaccinated.

Because they are being "mandated"?
The headlines appear to be totally accurate to me, whether or not I agree with their decision-making.
But it's not accurate if they're quitting because they don't want to get vaccinated. If they were quitting on principle, they would have quit months ago because they knew the mandate was coming.

That doesn't really make sense though, since people generally aren't quitting until being forced to because they don't want to get vaccinated.
I agree that people aren't quitting based on their feelings toward the vaccine; they are only quitting when facing the mandate.

But it's not accurate if they're quitting because they don't want to get vaccinated. If they were quitting on principle, they would have quit months ago because they knew the mandate was coming.
I disagree. I believe that they waited until the mandate forced their decision (hoping that it wouldn't come to that).

I disagree. I believe that they waited until the mandate forced their decision (hoping that it wouldn't come to that).
Exactly...so what is your intial commentary again? I said they quit because they didn't want the shot and the mandate just forced their hands. What point are you trying to make?

Exactly...so what is your intial commentary again? I said they quit because they didn't want the shot and the mandate just forced their hands. What point are you trying to make?
That the "mandate" is what caused them to quit. thus making the headline totally accurate.

I was wondering where she went. Wow just wow. Her explanation. On that note she probably does not need the job. I’m sure her husband has a good job.

If you have legit medical reasons to not be vaccinated, every company I know of has a way to opt out.

If you have legit medical reasons to not be vaccinated, every company I know of has a way to opt out.
If I read the article correctly, the reporter stated that she was worried about taking the vaccine, while pregnant. Perhaps ESPN/Disney did not consider that a valid medical reason?

If I read the article correctly, the reporter stated that she was worried about taking the vaccine, while pregnant. Perhaps ESPN/Disney did not consider that a valid medical reason?

That's entirely possible. If the observed risks to pregnant women are no greater than they are to anyone else, treating her differently wouldn't make sense.

That the "mandate" is what caused them to quit. thus making the headline totally accurate.

If you mean 'quit before they got fired', then I guess it is.
But if you mean 'is the root cause' then no. If it wasn't about the vaccine, they'd already have it and be quitting on principle.
Which no one is doing.

That's entirely possible. If the observed risks to pregnant women are no greater than they are to anyone else, treating her differently wouldn't make sense.
So, if she (and possibly her gynecologist) disagreed with their view, the opt out didn't seem to be an option.

It's not a valid medical reason unless there's an issue with the pregnancy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom