Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (17 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
No offense but I really don't care about "top beach" ratings....I'll take the NC beaches anyday from the extreme North Outer banks in Carova to Sunset Beach just north of Myrtle....I find the NC beaches to be way less crowded, cleaner and just as beautiful as any FL beach....

Sorry, back to the real topic....

I'm sorry, but this has to be addressed. The beaches in North Carolina are great and I'd love to have absolutely ZERO reasons to say anything positive about Florida. Truly. But the NC beaches are not just as beautiful as any Florida beach. Any objective person who has been to both NC and FL beaches would say that.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but this has to be addressed. The beaches in North Carolina are great and I'd love to have absolutely ZERO reasons to say anything positive about Florida. Truly. But the NC beaches are not just as beautiful as any Florida beach. Anyone objective person who has been to both NC and FL beaches would say that.

I guess it depends on what you like in a beach. I don't need a shiny white sand aqua blue/green water beach if it is crowded all the time. I prefer the white sand, not so pretty water but cleaner and less crowded beach....is that so subjective?

I guess it depends on what you like in a beach. I don't need a shiny white sand aqua blue/green water beach if it is crowded all the time. I prefer the white sand, not so pretty water but cleaner and less crowded beach....is that so subjective?

There are beaches in FL that aren’t crowded at all….on the other hand, i have been to Wilmington Beach and it was just as crowded as Pensacola Beach

Fair enough.

There are plenty of beautiful Florida beaches that are not crowded and are very clean with beautiful warm water.

Although anyone that put Sanibel Island on the list of great beaches has no idea what they are talking about.

There are plenty of beautiful Florida beaches that are not crowded and are very clean with beautiful warm water.

I'm sure there are but I don't like water over 80 degrees....Y'all can have FL, I'll take NC....

I'm sorry, but this has to be addressed. The beaches in North Carolina are great and I'd love to have absolutely ZERO reasons to say anything positive about Florida. Truly. But the NC beaches are not just as beautiful as any Florida beach. Anyone objective person who has been to both NC and FL beaches would say that.
I'm going to be "in between", enjoying Hilton Head Island in about 11 days.

No offense but I really don't care about "top beach" ratings....I'll take the NC beaches anyday from the extreme North Outer banks in Carova to Sunset Beach just north of Myrtle....I find the NC beaches to be way less crowded, cleaner and just as beautiful as any FL beach....

Sorry, back to the real topic....
NC beaches are nice. I have a friend who lives in Morehead City and we often go to Emerald Isle. But yeah...it's not Destin, Clearwater, Siesta Key, or any number of beaches in Florida. Nope.

When its eventaully approved for ages 5-11, I have no doubt it will become like all other vaccines. All schools will require it. I don't see how anyone would be able to fight that legally since all other vaccines are required for school. I guess there will be a record number of home schooling next year, If i have to guess they'll wait until next year to impliment it. Imagine a portion of the next generation being taught science by anti vaxers..smh...

When its eventaully approved for ages 5-11, I have no doubt it will become like all other vaccines. All schools will require it. I don't see how anyone would be able to fight that legally since all other vaccines are required for school. I guess there will be a record number of home schooling next year, If i have to guess they'll wait until next year to impliment it. Imagine a portion of the next generation being taught science by anti vaxers..smh...
The parents will probably skip that part.

It's all self-righteous fun until kids start suffering or dying from preventable diseases.

Not all vaccines are required in every state. For instance, flu vaccines are not required in many states.

Not all vaccines are required in every state. For instance, flu vaccines are not required in many states.
Yeah, my kids got all of the other vaccines but never the flu since none of the schools in the 5 different states we've lived in over the years required it. My kids are all old enough to make their own decisions now. We're all Covid vaccinated, but not flu as of yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom