Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (25 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
Appears inaccurate is a fair statement. I'm sure

I remember when the lab leak was a "conspiracy theory" Yes you are seeing restrictions being lifted, because people will only take so much. They will bring them back in the next coming months are so with a new variant. You can ban me, laugh at me, really doesn't matter. This is the truth. This never ends, it was never designed to end. I hope the truth reaches you, and I hope we can all come together to end this madness! All love either way!
Please stop with the condescending "I'm the purveyor of truth" nonsense. If you'd have read the thread you're posting in, you see how ridiculous and uninformed your posts are.

And you still haven't addressed this post:

I remember when the lab leak was a "conspiracy theory" Yes you are seeing restrictions being lifted, because people will only take so much. They will bring them back in the next coming months are so with a new variant. You can ban me, laugh at me, really doesn't matter. This is the truth. This never ends, it was never designed to end. I hope the truth reaches you, and I hope we can all come together to end this madness! All love either way!
"Come together to end this madness" eh?

How, exactly? Riot in the streets? Heavily armed peaceful protests? 'Cause there's no option via elections to obtain what you seem to be after.

Unless of course, you believe that C-19 is a hoax and 900,000 deaths in America have been faked.

Please stop with the condescending "I'm the purveyor of truth" nonsense. If you'd have read the thread you're posting in, you see how ridiculous and uninformed your posts are.

And you still haven't addressed this post:

"Come together to end this madness" eh?

How, exactly? Riot in the streets? Heavily armed peaceful protests? 'Cause there's no option via elections to obtain what you seem to be after.

Unless of course, you believe that C-19 is a hoax and 900,000 deaths in America have been faked.

End all restrictions. Promote healthy lifestyle choices including taking daily Vitamin C, D, and Zinc. You do know that even Aaron Rodgers has said that team doctors are quietly giving players Ivermectin. This should be readily available for everyone.

Its clearly not a hoax, they created it in a lab. This is 100 percent proven. Had we not spent two years arguing this we could have saved so many lives. I am not trying to force you to believe any of this. What I am saying is the truth. There is only one truth, not my truth or your truth. Only one truth. When in history has the side censoring been the side of righteousness?

Explain what you think variants are and how they fit into your presentation of this “truth”.

While you're at it. Explain "designed". Who designed what, and for what purpose?

End all restrictions. Promote healthy lifestyle choices including taking daily Vitamin C, D, and Zinc. You do know that even Aaron Rodgers has said that team doctors are quietly giving players Ivermectin. This should be readily available for everyone.

Its clearly not a hoax, they created it in a lab. This is 100 percent proven. Had we not spent two years arguing this we could have saved so many lives. I am not trying to force you to believe any of this. What I am saying is the truth. There is only one truth, not my truth or your truth. Only one truth. When in history has the side censoring been the side of righteousness?
Just out curiosity

How would have knowing/admitting/accepting that Covid was developed in a lab would have changed the response?

By the government, media and public?

You do know that even Aaron Rodgers has said that team doctors are quietly giving players Ivermectin.
Yeah - we're going to need you to substantiate that. Oh wait, nevermind because you can't.

Earlier in the summer, the quarterback and his health advisors developed what he said was a 500-page research report for an alternative approach to Covid-19. He ultimately submitted the report to the Packers medical staff; team doctors, Rodgers said, looked at him like he was “a quack.”

EDIT: I finally found this, which may substantiate what you have said:

Aaron Rodgers -- who famously took Ivermectin and a concoction of other drugs to fight COVID -- says he's "100 percent" sure NFL teams are recommending his same med regimen to players to get over the virus.

The Packers superstar made the claim Tuesday on "The Pat McAfee Show" ... insisting that he knows for a fact teams believe his method of staving off coronavirus can work.

He is "sure" but he does nothing to substantiate his claim that teams believe him or that team doctors are recommending the same regimen.

I am quite sure we would have heard something from any of the teams if this were the case. No other player, from any other team, to my knowledge, has made the claim.

So, just in case you're wondering how truth works - here it is. You stated something, I responded. Then I further checked just to make sure my response was not wrong. You're right - Aaron said that he's "100% sure" other teams are recommending this course of action. But that doesn't make me wrong, because what he says has not been substantiated by any other team or player as far as I can see.

Last edited:
An unvaccinated father in New Brunswick, Canada, lost custody of his three children, one of which is a 10-year-old immunocompromised child, according to reports from the CBC.

The father presented research to the judge that he believed questioned the safety and efficacy of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, but the judge ruled against it.

"His own anecdotal research on such a highly specialized topic carries little to no weight in the overall analysis when measured against the sound medical advice of our public health officials," wrote Justice Nathalie Godbout of the Court of Queen's Bench.

The order allows the father to interact with the children over Zoom and reevaluate the sentencing if he does get vaccinated, but the mother can overrule his lack of parental consent to get her children vaccinated, according to the ruling, CBC reports.............

End all restrictions while a deadly pandemic rages. Huh. That's the kind of statement that makes you wonder where the line between stupidity and insanity really is.

End all restrictions while a deadly pandemic rages. Huh. That's the kind of statement that makes you wonder where the line between stupidity and insanity really is.

It's happening all over Europe right now(ending all restrictions). So we will get to see exactly what happens as a result fairly soon.

Sadly, we'll never know how it being created in a lab v naturally evolved would have saved so many lives....

I think its more a matter of terrible poll numbers for masking kids and other restrictions. NJ, Delaware, now even Ted Lieu....

Maybe, but the poll numbers on those things have been terrible for quite a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom