Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (1 Viewer)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
Saw this on another board, too. Hmmm.
Yes, I'm on multiple boards.

I can provide the gofundme they set up if you like, but I didn't want anyone to think that I was trying to solicit. I don't know the guy personally. I know his cousin.

Last edited:
It definitely needs to be reported and investigated. Correlation doesn’t equal causation, but you can’t ignore stories such as this one. With that said...I still think that the vaccination is important as a public health initiative. But will there be a very small percentage of not so good outcomes? Of course
So in the back of my mind is this. My wife has had both shots....she got sick between shots 1 and 2 which is how I also got infected. This was all back at the end of December/beginning of January so months ago. Last week my wife spent 3 days in the hospital after having pancreatitis caused by high triglycerides. In the past she has had high triglycerides and it runs in the family. This was different though....they weren't just a little high.....they were 6200. I just wish I had access to enough information to educate myself to the level that I need to be comfortable with all this and with covid that just isn't possible so I'm left making half-educated guesses. In my wife's instance we have our own theory and it's half baked at best. It's well known covid goes after organs. Perhaps it goes after your weakest points? Any pre-existing condition is where it rears it's head?

So in the back of my mind is this. My wife has had both shots....she got sick between shots 1 and 2 which is how I also got infected. This was all back at the end of December/beginning of January so months ago. Last week my wife spent 3 days in the hospital after having pancreatitis caused by high triglycerides. In the past she has had high triglycerides and it runs in the family. This was different though....they weren't just a little high.....they were 6200. I just wish I had access to enough information to educate myself to the level that I need to be comfortable with all this and with covid that just isn't possible so I'm left making half-educated guesses. In my wife's instance we have our own theory and it's half baked at best. It's well known covid goes after organs. Perhaps it goes after your weakest points? Any pre-existing condition is where it rears it's head?

If it’s something that was sporadic and a short time after the vaccine...absolutely, it needs to be reported. It’s your physicians responsibility, and it’s really important. https://vaers.hhs.gov/index.html

If it’s something that was sporadic and a short time after the vaccine...absolutely, it needs to be reported. It’s your physicians responsibility, and it’s really important. https://vaers.hhs.gov/index.html
I don't know if this could be called a reaction to a vaccine. I think the more probable explanation is it relates to the covid infection. Both were 4 months ago. Doctors at the hospital were kind of at a loss for an explanation.

I don't know if this could be called a reaction to a vaccine. I think the more probable explanation is it relates to the covid infection. Both were 4 months ago. Doctors at the hospital were kind of at a loss for an explanation.
Even if you think it's not, they may be able to link it to other patients who experienced something similar. If a pattern appears is very important that they get in front of it.

This post right here is the exact reason I am reading this thread. Divine intervention. I just had my second shot of Moderna nearly 2 hours ago and was curious about others who've had both Modernas felt after the second. Apparently, the side effects/bad reactions people experience from both Pfizer and Moderna shots come after the second dose. I have no idea if both shots contain the exact same cocktail of whatever the hell I let them inject me with so I don't kill anyone or have to deal with feeling like butt with a nasty respiratory virus and fever, but you'd think the human body would have the bigger negative reaction to the first injection of a vaccine than the second. Like the difference in flooring it in a really fast car, the experience of getting up to around 60 is more shocking than going from 60-100. Whatever. If I don't feel well, I'll get over it. I always seem to. I'm just glad that I am COVID proof and can't possibly catch something that is capable of causing lifelong damage to my body. I've done enough of that myself over the years.

Me too.

I had Covid in the fall. It was mild and I survived with no real long term complaints. I was happy and relieved to be past it.

Thursday at 230 I had my 2nd shot. Yesterday about 2 I had a headache and left the office and went home. I fell asleep about 4 and had a headache and generally mild crapola feelings.

Woke up 9pm and was fine. I'm a little lethargic feeling today, but that could just be that it's pouring rain and I was up all night after my nap.

Here's to the other side of the rainbow!

Well, if it's true that the older you are, the less aftereffects of the second shot you feel ..... I must be really old. Still have my 2 original arms, no tail, and I feel just fine!!

So...Bill Gates has you right where he wants you. :yes:

Nurses that spread pseudoscience are incredibly detrimental to public health...they are most trusted profession there is.

I dunno about that. At least from my perspective. I have been in healthcare for a long time and I have seen a lot of dumb af nurses. Many of them who believe they know as much or more than doctors.

I also have been working in research & development in cell & gene therapy for the past 3 years and the “dumb” nurses seem even dumber to me now.

I also know some very brilliant nurses but now being surrounded by predominantly doctors, scientists & biomedical engineers - the gap in knowledge between the professions is more obvious to me than before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom