Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (11 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
I have never heard of Joe Rogan. But I barely know what Spotify is, and don’t listen to any podcasts. But honestly I’m not surprised by much anymore. Though the Miami school story has some surprise value.

i missed mine! i was sick as a dog last week ( sinus/allergies that had me home one day ) and the pharmacist told me he wasnt keen on giving me my second dose until i was better. So now rescheduled for this Fri afternoon.

at.....4:20 ;)
Blaze it!

Wife got Moderna.
1st shot: ache, headache with sore arm
2nd shot: Nausea, puked a little and slept for about 14 hours.

I got Pfizer
1st shot: my arm hurt more from the flu shot than this one. No symptoms
2nd shot:. Arm hurt again but still not as bad as my last flu shot. No symptoms. arm pain was gone in a day

My secret if there is one. . I went to the store and bought the 10 big gatorades for 10 bucks....10 for 10 deal

Chugged a couple the evening before, chugged a couple the morning of the shot, and a couple afterwards. Then drank the other 4 til they were gone
Gotta stay hydrated for this vaccine shot. That's one of the reasons some are getting nasty headaches.

All in all, my wife hated me because she was miserable and I wasn't. Is what it is. 😋

Wife got Moderna.
1st shot: ache, headache with sore arm
2nd shot: Nausea, puked a little and slept for about 14 hours.

I got Pfizer
1st shot: my arm hurt more from the flu shot than this one. No symptoms
2nd shot:. Arm hurt again but still not as bad as my last flu shot. No symptoms. arm pain was gone in a day

My secret if there is one. . I went to the store and bought the 10 big gatorades for 10 bucks....10 for 10 deal

Chugged a couple the evening before, chugged a couple the morning of the shot, and a couple afterwards. Then drank the other 4 til they were gone
Gotta stay hydrated for this vaccine shot. That's one of the reasons some are getting nasty headaches.

All in all, my wife hated me because she was miserable and I wasn't. Is what it is. 😋

So what you are saying is that unless someone can find a 10 for 10 deal on Gatorade- they should not get vaccinated ... That is very irresponsible of you.

So what you are saying is that unless someone can find a 10 for 10 deal on Gatorade- they should not get vaccinated ... That is very irresponsible of you.
Water does the same thing. At the very least I would dilute the Gatorade. That is a ton of sugar.

Sugar free ones are just as bad. Dentists will tell you, the sugar may be bad. The acid, however, which is in both regular and sugar free, does far more damage.

Not only that, but artificial sweeteners like aspartame and others used to sweeten ‘sugar free’ products are literally the devil.. Yes, i am aware of what the word ‘literally’ means.. sugar isnt great, but is far better than most of the artificial poisons.

Not only that, but artificial sweeteners like aspartame and others used to sweeten ‘sugar free’ products are literally the devil.. Yes, i am aware of what the word ‘literally’ means.. sugar isnt great, but is far better than most of the artificial poisons.
Can't say I agree. As a Type 1 diabetic for over 35 years, I definitely looked into a lot of these claims. Some are inaccurate while others, especially the stigma against saccharin, is way overblown.

The biggest concern with artificial sweeteners is that people feel using them give a pass to eat more, which, of course, isn't true.

If true, then i am extremely jealous of you right now.
It was true. But now that I've seen his name on this thread, I can't say I never heard of him. I feel sadder for this. :tears:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom