Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (3 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
I won't put anything more on it , I'm honestly hoping everyone is well , right now my wife and I are on the fence , right now I'm having a hard time trusting the news media and the corruption in our own country . I just wish the whole world could just get back to normal . Paul , if you did pass away , you were in good company .

I think all of us wish the world could just get back to normal. The fastest way to get there is to get enough people vaccinated and reduce the transmission path of Covid. You can choose to believe what's mentioned in those articles, but you should also choose to do your own research into what they claim. Specifically that Plandemic woman.

I won't put anything more on it , I'm honestly hoping everyone is well , right now my wife and I are on the fence , right now I'm having a hard time trusting the news media and the corruption in our own country . I just wish the whole world could just get back to normal . Paul , if you did pass away , you were in good company .

It's all good. Everyone is in the same boat in hoping this gets better quickly so that we can get back to living life.

It's not a vaccine , it's gene therapy and has not been approved by the FDA . I know of and heard of people having bad reactions , some dying . A vaccine last for years, this does not . And no telling what happens to your DNA afterwards , My sister who is 2 years older than me had the second shot recently and for 3 days couldn't make it out the bed , chills , fever , just extremely sick . She said she is better but still feeling the effects . Also, here in our city another lady who took the second shot also got so sick that she was brought to the hospital ER only to be told her insurance wouldn't cover a thing because the so-called vaccines are experimental .

Honestly, if you’re not comfortable getting the vaccine, do not do it. It sounds like you want to research, which I think is a credit to you. I do think that if you research legitimate sources, you will see why you should get it. You should know, though, that I am fairly conservative politically, and I am a physician in Louisiana. I know a lot of conservative Republican doctors, and I do not know ANY who are refusing the vaccine. They all lined up to get it right away. As did I.

And while above I said don’t get it if you’re uncomfortable, I do want you to know that it is medically a mistake to not get it. As a medical opinion, you need to get it. It is safe and effective. As a man, though, I think you should do what you think is best for you (and that means realizing the research confirms why you should get it and THEN get the shot)

My wife and I got the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine today. After 24 years of active duty and a vaccination record that is nearly 3 pages, this was near the bottom of initial injection pain or lack there of.

Edit: Our arms did get fairly sore later in the day/night. I work nights so I've been awake since receiving the vax and my arm is still a little sore, but the soreness is wearing off.

Last edited:

Hey look, nobody wants to put anybody down on this. It has been a pretty terrible year for just about everybody. I am in the same boat as many people who are just royally ticked off about all of this. My whole family has been shot up with Vax, we have taken all three that have been put on the market. I won't go into my background of my family, but we kind of know a lot of cool stuff and we really keep up with facts. There is no such thing as a 100% deal in this world, but these vaccines look pretty darn good. I told some friends a while back, before we got the Vax, that I would pay $5K per dose for the stuff and I still would. About 99% of the anti-vax information out there is total junk, there is a small grain of truth in some of it, but not much. In a perfect world, we would have had years of time to test these vax shots out, we did not have the time, but we do pretty much have hundreds of millions of doses out there in the world. The incidence of REAL and ACTUAL negative reactions is extremely low. My wife had the Pfizer vax, she felt bad after the first shot, I had Moderna and after the second shot I felt like a dog. I would do it again, without hesitation. We are going on vacation next month.....no real fears. (We are even looking at cruises in a few months.....yes, floating virus labs.) We will be "careful" but these vax shots are like gold. The technology behind them is solid. I am not living the rest of my life under a rock, unless that rock has unlimited seafood and beer.

We will get back to some sort of normal....much sooner... if more people get shot up, they won't have any REAL excuses to keep us locked up then!

It is your decision, but don't believe the negative hype out there. The 5G chip is not THAT annoying.

Anxiously awaiting the text for my second shot appointment. Most of my friends have said it's knocked them on their butt.

Moderna has a bigger hit on the second dose and Pfizer has a bigger hit after the first dose. That is the general feedback that I have gotten back from a fairly large sample size. A really good friend of mine and his wife, both in great shape and mid to late 30's, both got second Moderna dose yesterday. The wife felt like junk today and stayed in bed, my buddy toughed it out and said it was like a BAD hangover. He has some experience there.

Got my second dose of Pfizer this past Saturday and just like the first time, I came home, cut grass, washed the cars, etc. I felt great.
Then I died on Easter Sunday. I’m old. :hihi:
Got you beat by 15 years. I'm doing well also. The 2nd dose was a hammer. I felt immense fatigue the day after the 2nd dose. No fever, just tired. I felt fine the next day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom