Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (5 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
Thats it- i remember the "mectin" part.

these folks are ordering and taking ( along with HCQ and Remdesevir )

its insanity. Mixing 3 drugs that each have own side effects without any consultation with physicians on the possible complications.

Yeah, but as long as they weren't made by big Pharma and have FDA approval (even if it's for some other purpose), I'm sure they are safe.

Then they should have no problem taking on the liability, but that's not what happened.

I'd have no problem with them being open to liability. But, the fact that they are immune from suit doesn't mean that the vaccines aren't safe or don't work.

And if lawsuits were all we needed to stop companies from doing bad things, then nobody would have made cigarette, asbestos-products, or dumped chemicals into the ground/water. But they did all those things despite not being immune from law suits.

I'd have no problem with them being open to liability. But, the fact that they are immune from suit doesn't mean that the vaccines aren't safe or don't work.
I agree, and I am not saying that. I am saying there is a risk with vaccines and if these companies are negligent, part of the risk is there is not the usual legal recourse that most every other industry would have. It would be foolish to not weigh this in when making the decision to get vaccinated.

EDIT: I also want to add that I am hearing the vaccine is more effective than skeptics thought it would be. I am overall positive on the vaccine, but risks should always be weighed.

Last edited:
Worried about side effects, geez some commercials make it sound like it’s better to not take the stuff they are trying to sell

side effects include:

severe headache
shortness of breath
Severe joint pain
brain fog
increase risk of certain cancers
possible death
anal bleeding

You: geez, I just have a runny nose

I agree, and I am not saying that. I am saying there is a risk with vaccines and if these companies are negligent, part of the risk is there is not the usual legal recourse that most every other industry would have. It would be foolish to not weigh this in when making the decision to get vaccinated.

EDIT: I also want to add that I am hearing the vaccine is more effective than skeptics thought it would be. I am overall positive on the vaccine, but risks should always be weighed.

I hear you. I'm not saying there aren't risks. There are and they have to be weighed. But they have to be weighed using good information and actual facts. Unfortunately, far too many people are getting false or biased information on social media and from their favorite news sources. So they aren't basing decisions on actual facts.

And, I'm just not sure the immunity the Pharma companies have here is going the make the vaccine any less safe when it has been tested in trials that are actually bigger and had more scrutiny than any drug they develop where they have potential liability. We know the short term risks. They exists, but they are rare and I don't think there has been more than a few deaths, if that many, linked to the millions of vaccines that have been given. What we don't know is the long term risk. We think it's just as low, but I don't see how being open to liability is going to do anything to long term risk when those risks are unknown even if they do exist.

Yeah...it's not a reason to not get vaccinated, but I do think that we have to do what we can do to instill confidence in the public. We should have a desire to learn everything we can about the outcomes of our interventions, and right now so much is being done to stick vaccines in peoples arms that some of that is being lost. We have a rare opportunity to have an ENORMOUS sample size on a particular intervention, but none of that will matter if we do not have a way to collect the data.
I don't know if the V Safe tracker is adequate or near equivalent to VAERS, but they're getting a lot of people to easily self report. They recently followed up with me again, and it's been over a month since my second shot.

I hope they're going to use that data for more than just checking up on people.

No one is pretending. Just willing to take the risk. I'm going to Nashville again in 2 weeks. Cannot wait. Ocean springs is a great place to visit too for people ready to get out and enjoy life.
A lot of people are willing to take all kinds of risks, until they get burned by it, or die.

you continue to say "there is a risk with vaccines..." yet never define. You leave it to interpretation without any concrete risk defined.

What risk exactly other than being a new vaccine? Risk that it doesnt work? Risk that it causes cancer? Risk that it causes infertility? What risk?

I don't know if the V Safe tracker is adequate or near equivalent to VAERS, but they're getting a lot of people to easily self report. They recently followed up with me again, and it's been over a month since my second shot.

I hope they're going to use that data for more than just checking up on people.

V-safe is an offshoot of VAERS i believe.

you continue to say "there is a risk with vaccines..." yet never define. You leave it to interpretation without any concrete risk defined.

What risk exactly other than being a new vaccine? Risk that it doesnt work? Risk that it causes cancer? Risk that it causes infertility? What risk?

There can be unknown risks. We don't know what the long-term effects of the vaccine could be, that is a risk.
Vaccine proponents are open to saying that they don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine, just like we really don't know the long-term effects of COVID.

I know. Kinda like driving to work everyday.

Good thing there are measures to mitigate and minimize the risk including but not limited to: government mandated speed limits, gov't mandated seat belt laws, gov't mandated license and multiple safety measures taken in the construction of the vehicle.

Then they should have no problem taking on the liability, but that's not what happened.

Worth reading the background section there to understand why the manufacturers don't take liability.

But it basically comes down to, in a litigious society, that has a bad habit of seeing causality where there is no causality, if you want vaccines, you end up needing to limit the manufacturers' liability. Or they stop making vaccines.

Worth reading the background section there to understand why the manufacturers don't take liability.

But it basically comes down to, in a litigious society, that has a bad habit of seeing causality where there is no causality, if you want vaccines, you end up needing to limit the manufacturers' liability. Or they stop making vaccines.

and we simply rely on Darwinism to sort it all out.

But the same vaccine detractors will cry " why didnt anyone save us??!?!?"

its a no-win situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom