Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (26 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
I have bad news coming out of our school district. We just shut down our band camp due to 3 positives.

2 of those positives were fully vaccinated.

Our district did really really well last year. The band went all year with zero outbreaks…but only managed 8 hours with delta.

I have bad news coming out of our school district. We just shut down our band camp due to 3 positives.

2 of those positives were fully vaccinated.

Our district did really really well last year. The band went all year with zero outbreaks…but only managed 8 hours with delta.
Were they symptomatic and went to get tested or were tests required and two came up positive?

We are approaching surge numbers again. This is today's numbers from the LDH. Absolutely forking ridiculous to be going in the wrong direction again. With all the data out there, there's no excuse for any eligible person to not be vaccinated but stupidity.

1626806591593.jpeg

Last edited:
Were they symptomatic and went to get tested or were tests required and two came up positive?
One was a close contact that was required to be tested...ironically the unvaccinated one. The other two were fully vaccinated but mildly symptomatic, including loss of smell and taste, and went to get tested.

Unless all the experts are part of the overall sinister plot aimed at control of the masses through the altering of DNA.

We are approaching surge numbers again. This is today's numbers from the LDH. Absolutely forking ridiculous to be going in the wrong direction again. With all the data out there, there's no excuse for any eligible person to not be vaccinated but stupidity.

1626806591593.jpeg

Masks are coming back. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Dome rules changed.

Delta is changing everything.

And here I got excited at the beginning of spring when everyone was waiting in line for vaccinations. I thought we will never have to worry about variants. Well I was wrong. Looks like this will be a yearly thing now. Too many hard heads in our country. This is frustrating.

And here I got excited at the beginning of spring when everyone was waiting in line for vaccinations. I thought we will never have to worry about variants. Well I was wrong. Looks like this will be a yearly thing now. Too many hard heads in our country. This is frustrating.
Yeh, all those Loki's are a pain in the butt....

Wait till they find out what comes out of Cantrell’s mouth tomorrow. She’s had enough and called a presser.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom