Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (10 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
I guess the thing people are looking at now is space between doses. That Israel at three weeks between shots may be less potent than the UK stretching it out to like 12. In which case boosters would obviously be needed. And for the U.S., where we did four weeks, we would probably be in that same hypothetical boat.

But Israel isn't releasing raw data and their overall numbers are still comparatively low so it's all just speculation for now.
Didn't Israel also push that if you had Covid, you only needed one shot?

JFC

This one actually enrages me. He was admitted to the hospital and received all sorts of EUA drugs and exposed countless staff members to the virus.

I actually had this conversation at work yesterday after I treated 2 unvaccinated patients with monoclonal antibodies. I wish they would have to sign a waiver saying that they will not post BS on social media regarding Covid if they want treatment at a hospital.

If you don't want the vaccine, and you get sick and suffer it out at home, then whatever. But if you don't want the vaccine, then utilize advanced hospital care (EUA drugs) and expose dozens of healthcare workers to the virus, then afterwards you say we are"shoving the vaccine down your throat," then you are truly one of the biggest POSs around.

JFC

"Before you got sick," Begnaud asked Roe, "if you would have had a chance to get the vaccine and prevent this, would you have taken the vaccine?"

"No," Roe said. "I would have gone through this, yes sir… Don't shove it down my throat. That's what local, state, federal administration is trying to do - shove it down your throat."

Y'all are administering the vaccines incorrectly in La. It goes in the arm, not down the throat.

*heavy sigh*

On the other hand, this one sounds a bit too embellished.
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

JFC

From this article:

Louisiana's largest private hospital, Our Lady of the Lake Medical Center in Baton Rouge, has more COVID patients right now than any other hospital in the state. They admitted 23 patients in 24 hours over the weekend and filled up an entire floor of the hospital with just those patients.

Yikes!

This one actually enrages me. He was admitted to the hospital and received all sorts of EUA drugs and exposed countless staff members to the virus.

I actually had this conversation at work yesterday after I treated 2 unvaccinated patients with monoclonal antibodies. I wish they would have to sign a waiver saying that they will not post BS on social media regarding Covid if they want treatment at a hospital.

If you don't want the vaccine, and you get sick and suffer it out at home, then whatever. But if you don't want the vaccine, then utilize advanced hospital care (EUA drugs) and expose dozens of healthcare workers to the virus, then afterwards you say we are"shoving the vaccine down your throat," then you are truly one of the biggest POSs around.
Praying for you, brother/sister -- hang in there. Thanks for your service.

Praying for you, brother/sister -- hang in there. Thanks for your service.
Thank you, but totally unnecessary. At no point during Covid have I been frankly angry until I read that article. People have always made bad decisions, but bad decisions during Covid have made things more frustrating. But I still never got angry, even in the anecdote I posted a few minutes ago. Anyone in healthcare can tell you we are used to idiocy. But that article enraged me. That Roe guy is a piece of work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom