Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (4 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
Infer from this what you will.

XAkjviN.gif

So before I was interrupted by an out of touch bass guitar player, I was coming to post that perhaps Delta is starting to scare the sheet out of people. Colleague's son is a pharmacy tech at a North Shore Walgreens. He has to do three hours overtime due to them being inundated with people coming in for the vaccine.

So before I was interrupted by an out of touch bass guitar player, I was coming to post that perhaps Delta is starting to scare the sheet out of people. Colleague's son is a pharmacy tech at a North Shore Walgreens. He has to do three hours overtime due to them being inundated with people coming in for the vaccine.

Hopefully so.

I was very conflicted about getting the shot for several reasons. Then I got diagnosed with Hep C and my doc told me if I got Covid I was probably going die. (Stage 4 non alcoholic cirrhosis.)

I was leaning toward getting it but that was the deciding factor.

So glad I did it.

I was very conflicted about getting the shot for several reasons. Then I got diagnosed with Hep C and my doc told me if I got Covid I was probably going die. (Stage 4 non alcoholic cirrhosis.)

So glad I did it.
Good to hear. Wish you good health. 🙏

When the vaccines first became available, I said it was the duty of adults to get vaccinated since that was the best and pretty much only line of protection for the young in this country.

Louisiana is up to approximately 47.5% of adults fully vaccinated.

Has there been any info on how people who had covid but didn't get the vaccine after would/are fare/faring with the Delta variant?

So glad I did it.
Glad to hear it. I was worried about getting it as well, since people who had GBS aren't even supposed to get the flu vaccine but the mRNA vaccines are supposed to be safe

Can't say I was convinced or without worry, but i had covid and in my mind the benefits far outweighed the risks even with the GBS issue

When the vaccines first became available, I said it was the duty of adults to get vaccinated since that was the best and pretty much only line of protection for the young in this country.

Has there been any info on how people who had covid but didn't get the vaccine after would/are fare/faring with the Delta variant?

My oldest son is 23 and had Covid in early January. He hasn't gotten vaccinated yet. My wife and I have told him he needs to get vaccinated...but he's been putting it off. He works at home improvement store and interacts with customers, wears a mask, but...meh. I hope he gets it done soon, but he's hard headed like me.

My oldest son is 23 and had Covid in early January. He hasn't gotten vaccinated yet. My wife and I have told him he needs to get vaccinated...but he's been putting it off. He works at home improvement store and interacts with customers, wears a mask, but...meh. I hope he gets it done soon, but he's hard headed like me.
Hope he comes around

I saw an article somewhere today quoting a doctor in Arkansas (I think) saying something like "We've got people with antibodies from last year coming to see us because they've got Delta." Hardly hard data but the message was even if you've had it, get thr vaccine.

So glad I did it.
The key message is that you listened to your doctor and they gave you a specific reason.

I saw an article somewhere today quoting a doctor in Arkansas (I think) saying something like "We've got people with antibodies from last year coming to see us because they've got Delta." Hardly hard data but the message was even if you've had it, get thr vaccine.
Yeah I certainly wasn't suggesting not getting the vaccine if you had covid...was just hoping it provided some protection for the benefit of society and not necessarily for the benefit of the dumbarse who won't get vaccinated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom