Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (4 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
Is there limit to :mad: emojis you can use in a day?

Perhaps it starts with Florida. If we can get the governor of Florida to do something about it. Tell people to reschedule vacation. Don’t see that happening though. I checked his Twitter and it has nothing on this matter.

Infer from this what you will.

When this is finally over, idiots like this should never be allowed to pretend like they weren't the problem.

There are states that prevent schools from requiring masks,

Kids are about to start dying. People like Clapton, MTG, and our neighbors who refuse to wear a mask or get vaccinated and spread idiotic propaganda all own collective responsibility for those deaths, and should never be allowed to forget just how forking stupid they were.

What a shock. It is spreading from the people vacationing in Florida

That's not what they said. It was a comment that if we tell people not to travel to the UK, we should also caution against FL. However, despite having the most cases, we do not have the most per capita. I'm still more wary of Missouri,.Arkansas, etc.

I lived in Springfield, MO for seven years. That hits close to home.
When this is finally over, idiots like this should never be allowed to pretend like they weren't the problem.

There are states that prevent schools from requiring masks,

Kids are about to start dying. People like Clapton, MTG, and our neighbors who refuse to wear a mask or get vaccinated and spread idiotic propaganda all own collective responsibility for those deaths, and should never be allowed to forget just how forking stupid they were.
When I read this on NPR this morning, I was disappointed. It said Clapton had an adverse reaction to the AZ vaccine, which is understandable, but I still don't agree with his reaction. It's personal and not big picture thinking, IMO. The article also said that Van Morrison is also an anti-vaxx activist. Two of my favorites (sigh). It won't stop me from enjoying their music. If that was the case I wouldn't have continued to listen to Cat Stevens/Yusif Islam after endorsing the fatwa on Rushdie. :cool:

They are nurses too. I’m hoping the nursing board comes down hard on them for putting lives in danger. I don’t want them(The ones in video) taking care of me that is for sure.
It would create a MASSIVE shortage. The vaccination rate amongst nurses is REALLY low.

That's not what they said. It was a comment that if we tell people not to travel to the UK, we should also caution against FL. However, despite having the most cases, we do not have the most per capita. I'm still more wary of Missouri,.Arkansas, etc.
So I can vacation in Pensacola Florida? Is it safe enough? Going 2nd week of August

It would create a MASSIVE shortage. The vaccination rate amongst nurses is REALLY low.
Why do so many nurses think that way?

And that kind of "I know better on the ground than the nerds in white coats" mindset ... that never, ever compromises patient care? Ever? Not even in small ways? No adverse decisions are ever made?

In extremis, I guess I wouldn't have a choice ... but if I were lucid and had any kind of say in the matter, I'd strenuously prefer a nursing staff that wraps both hands around science and holds on tight.

Back in March, a nurse practitioner (I know, not an RN) that was working on my wife pooh-poohed COVID right in front of our faces. It gave me a sinking feeling -- what else about medicine didn't she believe in? Was she just winging it all the time counter to best practices because of her gut feelings and suspicions?

So I can vacation in Pensacola Florida? Is it safe enough? Going 2nd week of August
I went to Destin July 4th weekend last year. It was a mad house. No masks...and people would give you the evil eye while wearing a mask. Granted, Destin is more touristy than Pensacola. I love Pensacola...great military town. Just have a mask available and try to distance when your able to. Those that are getting COVID while vaccinated are generally doing really well...so that’s a priority.

Check out:
- George’s Bistro (amazing lunch)
- Craft Bakery (Mousse Bomb- one of my top 3 desserts in the country...I kid you not)
- Peg Leg Petes (fun seafood place near the beach)
- Fish House (nice dinner spot as it’s on the marina...great shrimp n grit)
- McGuires (nothing like it)

I went to Destin July 4th weekend last year. It was a mad house. No masks...and people would give you the evil eye while wearing a mask. Granted, Destin is more touristy than Pensacola. I love Pensacola...great military town. Just have a mask available and try to distance when your able to. Those that are getting COVID while vaccinated are generally doing really well...so that’s a priority.

Check out:
- George’s Bistro (amazing lunch)
- Craft Bakery (Mousse Bomb- one of my top 3 desserts in the country...I kid you not)
- Peg Leg Petes (fun seafood place near the beach)
- Fish House (nice dinner spot as it’s on the marina...great shrimp n grit)
- McGuires (nothing like it)
Will do. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom