Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (20 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
For those that got a booster, did you have to wait after the jab? For my 1st 2, I had to wait like 15 mins.
Yes. They usually still make you stick around for 15 min to make sure you're good.

Ive never had to wait following a flu shot. Why do we have to wait following this? My appt is tomorrow at 10:30 and I have a meeting at 11:30. If they don’t take me at 10:30-10:45 I’ll have to be the guy that just walks out.

Ive never had to wait following a flu shot. Why do we have to wait following this? My appt is tomorrow at 10:30 and I have a meeting at 11:30. If they don’t take me at 10:30-10:45 I’ll have to be the guy that just walks out.
Walgreens suggested we wait. Son and I waited 5 minutes and just walked out. It's not like they said they would tell us when to leave, heh.

Just a hunch,but Flu shots have been around for awhile. The Covid shot is new and extra precautions are taken. An allergic
reaction if it were going to occur would happen almost immediately. If you have to leave early,I'd say don't worry about
having too.

Just a hunch,but Flu shots have been around for awhile. The Covid shot is new and extra precautions are taken. An allergic
reaction if it were going to occur would happen almost immediately. If you have to leave early,I'd say don't worry about
having too.
Yeah, I think if nothing happens after 5-10 minutes, nothing serious is likely to happen after that.

This is a booster for you, right?

If you didn't have an adverse reaction the first two times, they just tell them so.

but, depending on how far the location is from your job, you probably should have given yourself more time. You're just inviting Murphy...

This is a booster for you, right?

If you didn't have an adverse reaction the first two times, they just tell them so.

but, depending on how far the location is from your job, you probably should have given yourself more time. You're just inviting Murphy...
I'd still wait a few minutes. A Dr. prescribed me penicillin for a sinus infection years ago. I got the prescription filled at
a local pharmacy around the corner from his office. The pharmacist asked me if ever had an allergic reaction to it. I said
no. I've taken it many times before. He said allergies can develop overnight. You can take something today and be allergic
to it tommorrow. He then asked me if I wanted to take my first dose there. He had an epipen readily available if
something happened and the hospital was 2 blocks away. I thought it was nice of him to offer. I took the first dose there
waited a few minutes, thanked him and went on my way.

15 minute commute. It’s not too bad. Trying to thread the needle between meetings and a busy afternoon.

I'd still wait a few minutes. A Dr. prescribed me penicillin for a sinus infection years ago. I got the prescription filled at
a local pharmacy around the corner from his office. The pharmacist asked me if ever had an allergic reaction to it. I said
no. I've taken it many times before. He said allergies can develop overnight. You can take something today and be allergic
to it tommorrow. He then asked me if I wanted to take my first dose there. He had an epipen readily available if
something happened and the hospital was 2 blocks away. I thought it was nice of him to offer. I took the first dose there
waited a few minutes, thanked him and went on my way.

I'm allergic to penicillin (or at least I was when it almost killed me as a young child, I don't remember it as I was like 2 or 3).....

Dr. Mary Talley Bowden announced Saturday that she will only accept new patients who are unvaccinated. The ENT doctor in Houston said she is taking a stand for people who can’t find treatment elsewhere.

Bowden, said her policy has resulted in being reported to the Texas Medical Board and negative attacks online by other doctors. But, she told me in an interview Monday, that she is not backing down.

“I didn’t realize the amount of despair unvaccinated people felt because no one is speaking for them,” Dr. Bowden told me. “No one is voicing what’s going on. Doctors for the most part are just going along because of what you saw happened to me — vicious backlash and trying to take my license away.”

Bowden emailed her current patients Saturday that her decision came after a combination of being told she can no longer operate on unvaccinated patients at a surgery center and having hospital privileges denied for trying to give Ivermectin to a dying COVID patient. She emailed her patients on Saturday:

I am not anti-vaccination, but all the data I have collected suggests that the vaccine is not working. 42% of the patients we treated last month with IV monoclonal antibodies for symptomatic COVID were fully vaccinated.
I believe vaccination is a personal choice and like everything else in medicine, should be protected by HIPAA. I understand if this alienates many of you, but all my opinions are based on my clinical experience and not the news.

Unvaccinated patients policy​

This is what Bowden emailed her current patients about her new policy:

Given the current climate and the writing on the wall, I am shifting my practice focus to treating the unvaccinated. In order to make room for the unvaccinated who cannot find care, I will not be accepting new patients with routine ENT problems who are vaccinated. I will continue to care for established patients, vaccinated or not, and would never turn anyone away with a life-threatening illness based on their vaccination status. But this is my way of taking a stand, and I hope other physicians will follow.

Last edited:
To make sure the CIA satellite can pick up your new GPS transmitter

To make sure the CIA satellite can pick up your new GPS transmitter
This makes the most sense. I assume it worked because I got a text and it popped up on my eyeballs; I was able to read it without looking at my watch or phone. That's a cool feature, but I'm still gonna take a borax bath.

This makes the most sense. I assume it worked because I got a text and it popped up on my eyeballs; I was able to read it without looking at my watch or phone. That's a cool feature, but I'm still gonna take a borax bath.

That was from the latest IOS update on your eyePhone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom