Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (3 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
If anyone is interested, here is the opinion from the US Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals upholding their initial stay of the OSHA vax/testing mandate for employers with over 100 employees.

I am sure the SCt will weigh in on this soon in order to provide some clarity for those of us in the private sector tasked with implementing this rule (or not).

Personally, I agree with most of the opinion's analysis but I'm hard wired to oppose government overreach. I don't think OSHA has the authority to enact this mandate just like I don't think the CDC has the authority to vacate every rental contract in the country. But we will see what happens.

More evidence that mix and matching vaccines provides more efficacy. This one, two phizer shots and then a Moderna booster. This is what I did, excpet the Moderna was the full dose instead of the half dose booster.

Based on other data, my best guess is a 4th shot with the J&J after 6 months will likely provide some really insane antibody levels. That is probably what I'll do when the data starts showing it is time. The downside to getting the vaccine early is using the data out there to try and guess what will become standard. So far it's been pretty easy but adding a 4th variable is going to make it much more difficult.

More evidence that mix and matching vaccines provides more efficacy. This one, two phizer shots and then a Moderna booster. This is what I did, excpet the Moderna was the full dose instead of the half dose booster.

Based on other data, my best guess is a 4th shot with the J&J after 6 months will likely provide some really insane antibody levels. That is probably what I'll do when the data starts showing it is time. The downside to getting the vaccine early is using the data out there to try and guess what will become standard. So far it's been pretty easy but adding a 4th variable is going to make it much more difficult.
I got Moderna for my first 2, then just got a Pfzizer booster, which...

Booster has me feeling pretty much like the second dose, but on a delayed time table. Woke up this morning, felt great, went to work, and then around 11:00 the fever, chills, headache, etc. hit.

I got my Moderna booster on Saturday and just had 72 hours of hell. My temp got up to 103.3 and I couldn't get it down below 100. I used tylenol and advil. Also, extreme fatigue, horrible aches and pains, headache and nausea. Also, a lovey swollen and very painful lymph node in my armpit.
After the first dose, I had no reaction. After the 2nd dose, I had about 12 hours of feeling ill. They were all Moderna. I will not be taking another booster.

I got my Moderna booster on Saturday and just had 72 hours of hell. My temp got up to 103.3 and I couldn't get it down below 100. I used tylenol and advil. Also, extreme fatigue, horrible aches and pains, headache and nausea. Also, a lovey swollen and very painful lymph node in my armpit.
After the first dose, I had no reaction. After the 2nd dose, I had about 12 hours of feeling ill. They were all Moderna. I will not be taking another booster.
Dang, that's kinda crazy. I wonder if you didn't have the rona at some point after your 2nd shot and it was just asymptomatic? It sounds like this booster caused a rather intense immune response.

Dang, that's kinda crazy. I wonder if you didn't have the rona at some point after your 2nd shot and it was just asymptomatic? It sounds like this booster caused a rather intense immune response.
I don't think I had it. I was exposed once, but never tested positive.

Wow, that 's rough. I got my booster two weeks ago. First shot-really sore arm , no other symptoms, second shot-slight sore arm, no other known or obvous symptoms, booster-I had to touch my arm to even know I had a shot, no other symptoms...All were Moderna. I will do another booster if it becomes necessary.

Last edited:
Lot of big words and there is no such thing as cameras small enough to record all of that. It's fake news.

Much simpler explanation is secret overlords are trying to scare us into submission.
I think you’re jealous because their drone is so cool…

“Streamlining the eligibility criteria and making booster doses available to all individuals 18 years of age and older will also help to eliminate confusion about who may receive a booster dose and ensure booster doses are available to all who may need one,” FDA vaccine chief Dr. Peter Marks said.

The risk of developing acute coronary syndrome (ACS) significantly increased in patients after receiving mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, according to a report presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2021, held from November 13 to 15, 2021.

The study included 566 men and women (1:1) aged 28-97 years, who were patients in a preventive cardiology practice. All patients received a new PULS Cardiac Test 2-10 weeks after their second COVID-19 vaccine. This test result was compared with a PULS score from 3-5 months prevaccination. The PULS Cardiac Test measures multiple protein biomarkers, including hepatocyte growth factor [HGF], soluble Fas, and IL-16, and uses the results to calculate a 5-year risk score for new ACS. The PULS score increases with above-normal elevation. All participants received this test every 3-6 months for 8 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom