Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (3 Viewers)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
I was once on a path to join the marines post-9/11 (eventually got derailed for medical reasons.) I remember having my doubts about some of the things I would be ordered to do, and I asked my dad (retired USMC officer) about being brainwashed. He told me "well yea, they'll brainwash you, but thats why we're so good at what we do. They'll brainwash you into thinking that its worth getting blown up to save the life of another soldier you've never met. But in turn, those other guys have been brainwashed to do the same for you."

Now, this was right as we were gearing up for Iraq 2.0, and coming from a guy who fought in Vietnam, we both understood that skepticism of those at the top could be warranted, but is ultimately counterproductive, at least as far as the rank and file go. If you're not 100% on board, you can get the fork out. You can't go into this with any reservations.

So this case it looks like a small percentage of the Marines have been brainwashed by the wrong people. Its a horrible waste of the resources spent to train them, but if they arent on board, it's time to get the boot.
And this is after they received all of these vaccines in basic.

And this is after they received all of these vaccines in basic.

Yes this isn't uncharted waters for any of them. And none of the branches are giving out religious exemptions. I think a few medical exemptions, but those numbers are so low, they obviously have really good reasons - not some made up crap from Dr Nick Riviera.

The military doesn't have time for this Aaron Rodgers bullshirt. Disease is historically the number one cause of death for militaries all over the world and it's not even close.

Yes this isn't uncharted waters for any of them. And none of the branches are giving out religious exemptions. I think a few medical exemptions, but those numbers are so low, they obviously have really good reasons - not some made up crap from Dr Nick Riviera.

The military doesn't have time for this Aaron Rodgers bullshirt. Disease is historically the number one cause of death for militaries all over the world and it's not even close.
I'll bet if one of the symptons of Covid was dysentary, we would run out of vaccine.

I work at Keesler AFB. I spoke to a Master Sergeant a few weeks ago. I'm a contracted employee and have to be vaccinated
to keep my job. I asked him if the airmen here were 100% vaccinated. He told me yes and we don't want the ones who
refused the vaccine. They disobeyed a direct order from a superior officer. Without the chain of command our military
would be useless.

I work at Keesler AFB. I spoke to a Master Sergeant a few weeks ago. I'm a contracted employee and have to be vaccinated
to keep my job. I asked him if the airmen here were 100% vaccinated. He told me yes and we don't want the ones who
refused the vaccine. They disobeyed a direct order from a superior officer. Without the chain of command our military
would be useless.
The first thing you learn is that the military is not a democracy.

Got my Pfizer booster and pretty much the same reaction as the first two. I didn't need Tylenol. Reddish spot on my arm was tender for a day or two, and basically forgotten unless I touched it. No fever. One less thing to worry about now. 👍

It looks like the risk of myocarditis far outweighs the long term effects of COVID-19.
Edit…I said that exactly opposite of what I mean..lol

Yeah it was just good to see them put it on their site. Now at least people cannot claim they are trying to hide anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom