Article Areas where the Saints can get better at compared to previous seasons (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
The New Orleans Saints have outdone themselves when it comes to adding depth to their roster in the 2020 season. So far, they have signed veterans such as Emmanuel Sanders, Malcolm Jenkins, and are bringing back core guys on defense such as David Onyemata. They even re-sign last season’s late addition, Janoris Jenkins.

Three areas where the Saints can improve in 2020

Points made aren't bad, but jeez, that website needs an editor or at least a spellcheck. Sheesh...

Points made aren't bad, but jeez, that website needs an editor or at least a spellcheck. Sheesh...
Spelling errors are updated. What are your rates if you are so good as an editor?

Rubbish article.
Back to back 13 wins is pretty good situational football.
Stop letting official decide games is an asinine statement.
Motivated to play big games -- rubbish. Saints lost to good team in Falcons, Niners, and Vikings in part because Warford play dropped off and the opposing coaches were able to game plan to take advantage of that. Good games. The Saints played well.

Giving up the big play has been a problem. We need to be more consistent in the defensive backfield.

Rubbish article.
Back to back 13 wins is pretty good situational football.
Stop letting official decide games is an asinine statement.
Motivated to play big games -- rubbish. Saints lost to good team in Falcons, Niners, and Vikings in part because Warford play dropped off and the opposing coaches were able to game plan to take advantage of that. Good games. The Saints played well.
I said what I said. Thanks for reading though

Haven’t read it yet, but the things that stood out to me last season was our atrocious 3rd down defense, lack of interceptions, inability of the front four to consistently get pressure, and the propensity to give up on the run game too quickly.

Haven’t read it yet, but the things that stood out to me last season was our atrocious 3rd down defense, lack of interceptions, inability of the front four to consistently get pressure, and the propensity to give up on the run game too quickly.
Just a thought.... but maybe? you should read it and comment on the guy who took the time to write the article's article. Just sayin'

Just a thought.... but maybe? you should read it and comment on the guy who took the time to write the article's article. Just sayin'

I wanted to give my opinion on what I think the Saints should fix before my opinion was skewed by someone else’s.....maybe?

However, this article didn’t even say anything. Get better at certain situations, don’t let the officials beat us, and be more motivated........what?

I usually love the articles this guy puts out, but this one seems kinda lazy.

Start fast... and finish strong with the run. That’s my 2 big ones.

I don’t have any stats to back it up off-hand, but the Saints offense (at its best) starts fast. I remember the dominant Saints offenses starting most games with a TD drive. CSP would have the scripted 1st drive, and the Saints would go boom-boom-boom-TD to start games. It feels like that doesn’t happen as often nowadays.
The second one for me is finishing teams off with a late power run game. Murray is built for this!... the Saints just need to use it. The upgrade at RG should help there too

Its been said for many seasons, but I truly believe this year's SAINTS will be the most talented team yet. Front-line starters are the best we have had. Depth at very position with the exception of Linebacker, and Cornerback. If I am correct in judgement of UDFA Linebacker Joe Bachie, he could be the answer and fill out the Depth at Linebacker that the team needs. Bachie is my new Camp Beast projection until he proves me wrong. Now which Cornerback will step up to provide for depth need ?
I am satisfied with the quality of depth at all the other positions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom