N/S Arians says Antonio Brown “looks fantastic” first day in Bucs practice (1 Viewer)

I know AB is talented, but for the Bucs and Brady to have him on his team sends a wrong msg to young people that crime is tolerated.....SMH!

I know AB is talented, but for the Bucs and Brady to have him on his team sends a wrong msg to young people that crime is tolerated.....SMH!
I dislike AB for his arrogance and poor attitude.... but what crime did he commit?

According to the article, AB sat in meetings and did some strength training. He didn't practice, so the media focusing on this quote is absurd. All Arians said was the guy looked like he was in shape.

I dislike AB for his arrogance and poor attitude.... but what crime did he commit?
Brown was facing charges of felony burglary conveyance, misdemeanor battery, and misdemeanor criminal mischief. The delivery driver claimed that Brown assaulted him outside of the receiver's Florida home during a dispute over payment and removed property from his truck.

In addition to all the sexual assault cases that never went to trial , but there is a civil suit suppose to go on trial soon...

According to the article, AB sat in meetings and did some strength training. He didn't practice, so the media focusing on this quote is absurd. All Arians said was the guy looked like he was in shape.

Why are we pretending that this guy isn't a generational talent? He's up there with a Jerry Rice and Randy Moss or Michael Thomas (but faster), he just is. Everyone in the know says that.

The Saints RAVED about this guys workout just last year. Are we forgetting that? The Saints staff wasn't just impressed, they were dumbfounded how good he was. If it wasn't for the NFL being so coy about his status if he were to sign, we totally would have signed him.

So yeah, don't doubt these reports coming from Tampa one bit. It's over for the Saints now, we can't win this division now. Tampa is loaded and Tom Brady is playing like he's 30 years old again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom