N/S Arians says Antonio Brown “looks fantastic” first day in Bucs practice (1 Viewer)

He can look all world now, let's see what happens when he goes 20 minutes without a ball being thrown his way and starts pouting and what-not.

AB already played with Brady once and it didn't help him....so there's that.

There’s one ball for here legit #1’s at the WR position. I don’t care how team friendly a WR is. At some point, ego is going to get the better of one of them and there’s going to be an issue which will force Brady to push a little more to keep everyone on the same page.

I know everyone is losing their minds over this signing, but this has just as much of a high disaster probability as it does a high reward return. Time will tell.

This is why I really do value what the Saints organization does. Just imagine how Mike Evans feels. He's been totally shafted for this supposed Savior of Antonio Brown.

Bruce Arians is Sean Payton levels of untrustworthy when it comes to press conferences lol.

I believe AB will be a factor for Tampa. But he could have looked rusty and Arians would say “he looks great!”. Arians is a liar just like Payton is. I still remember Payton did a press conference after Dez got hurt and he told reporters “he looked fine today” lol

Oh, yeah, I'm sure he'll be fantastic right up until the point where he's caught bathing in cocaine and arrested for false imprisonment of an Elvis impersonating hooker because the dream rays from the waterpeople are harvesting all his magnesium while broadcasting his dreams to the Listening Trees. Touchdown.

Oh, yeah, I'm sure he'll be fantastic right up until the point where he's caught bathing in cocaine and arrested for false imprisonment of an Elvis impersonating hooker because the dream rays from the waterpeople are harvesting all his magnesium while broadcasting his dreams to the Listening Trees. Touchdown.

You think this movie will be on Disney+?

The Saints RAVED about this guys workout just last year. Are we forgetting that? The Saints staff wasn't just impressed, they were dumbfounded how good he was. If it wasn't for the NFL being so coy about his status if he were to sign, we totally would have signed him.

If my memory serves me, the Saints did say that they were impressed with AB’s skills during the workout he came in for last season... but, I also remember hearing that the Saints specifically asked AB to come to the workout alone, and keep things “low key”... AB then showed up with a huge entourage and his own film crew! That apparently was a red flag, and played a role in the Saints saying “thanks, but no thanks.”

Antonio Brown is a complete narcissist and (IMHO) a sociopath.

He might “play nice” for a short-term “honeymoon period”, but his true colors will emerge. Especially when he’s teamed up with a knucklehead like Mike Evans and other (shall we say “outspoken”) teammates like Suh and Fournette.

Just wait until AB freaks out and starts crying because Brady throws more passes in the direction of Scotty Miller than he does AB...

Saints don’t have a legit shot if the Bucs can stay healthy. They will only get better as they build chemistry.

Could say the same thing about the Saints. The defense should get better as the season goes on.

Solid point...

The Saints are only a BYE week behind the Bucs in the standings, and won the H2H matchup so far...
...and that’s been w/out the best WR in the NFL for all but 1 game, and a defense that has DRASTICALLY underperformed.

Could say the same thing about the Saints. The defense should get better as the season goes on.

Sure could. But as of now we can’t trust our DBs to cover anything, let alone Tom Brady with THREE legit number 1 WR’s.

Solid point...

The Saints are only a BYE week behind the Bucs in the standings, and won the H2H matchup so far...
...and that’s been w/out the best WR in the NFL for all but 1 game, and a defense that has DRASTICALLY underperformed.

Also worth mentioning we didn’t look like the significantly better team. And that was verse Brady on a new team, new OC, new weapons without preseason... etc.

Now let’s add how their defense is looking leagues ahead of ours and Antonio Brown. YIKES

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom