N/S Arians v. Brady: The plot thickens... (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Posted last week...

:gosaints:

If anyone listens to Arians press conferences, does he point out mistakes by other specific players, or just TB?

In a twist of irony, Brady with Tampa already has as many losses as he did in N.E had last year. The Buccaneers have way more talent on both sides of the Ball than last years Patriots. Amazing the difference a competent head coach makes.

In a twist of irony, Brady with Tampa already has as many losses as he did in N.E had last year. The Buccaneers have way more talent on both sides of the Ball than last years Patriots. Amazing the difference a competent head coach makes.
I think it’s more to do with the AFC East being easy. Saints gave Brady his first time losing to a division rival twice in same season. In fairness Arians is a horrible coach

I think it’s more to do with the AFC East being easy. Saints gave Brady his first time losing to a division rival twice in same season. In fairness Arians is a horrible coach
This.

For decades, Brady has been the only real franchise QB in his division.

Now he's in a division with Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, and Teddy Bridgewater, all of whom are legit franchise QB. No more cherry schedules...

Well thats Ninkovich, a Patriot. Also Tom Brady is making some bad reads, bad throws and sometimes thinks he has 5 downs. Arians is simply calling it what it is instead of the constant media brady lickery.

Brady refuses to believe he is part of the problem. Arians points it out. The problem here is Bradys ego. This all took a nose dive in October when Arians called Luck the perfect QB. I guarantee you that thats been eating at Brady. Belichick was in NE earlier this year heaping praise on Russell Wilson. Brady isnt getting the adoration he requires and its creating a rift.

I am a Bruce Arians fan as a dude, I just dont like the Bucs. Id like to see Arians in the MNF booth.

Seems like you should have just added to your own previous threa
And if Brady stayed with the Pats, they would be 8-3 right now, maybe even 9-2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom