N/S Arians v. Brady: The plot thickens... (1 Viewer)

Me watching the Arians / Brady situation in Tampa right now like....

giphy.gif

In a twist of irony, Brady with Tampa already has as many losses as he did in N.E had last year. The Buccaneers have way more talent on both sides of the Ball than last years Patriots. Amazing the difference a competent head coach makes.
Or playing in a real division.

You know what’s going to happen right?

...the Bucs make the playoffs as a WC team, and they have to play the Saints for a 3rd time.
Only this time, it’s win or go home... NFL wants Tom in it as long as possible... refs get the memo... Saints fans.. grab your ankles

So funny that people can call out Brady's mistakes but can't see the mistakes Taysom makes :smilielol:

I guess if he is not on your team, it's easy to point out, but while I don't care for Brady, he has proved himself to win games in the playoffs regardless of easy schedule. Do I think Brady is playing bad as of late and needs to retire? Yes.

What just makes all this funny is that Taysom hasn't played any better, yet people want to give Taysom more time while saying Brady is done. While Brady may not be perfect, he has been with a new team, new coaches, no preseason, etc while Taysom has been with us how many years? You can say starts, he wins with his feet,, etc, but when you can't make reads for throws, it's going to catch up. 1 int and 6 fumbles this year with Taysom. 4 of those fumbles in the last 3 games.

Anyway, back to Brady. Brady still has his team in playoff hunt and they still have time to fix things before the playoffs unless they find ways to lose. I'm hoping they lose so he doesn't have the opportunity to make any playoff run. They still have a talented team and honestly, I just want Brady to retire so Tampa can still be Tampa of old.

So funny that people can call out Brady's mistakes but can't see the mistakes Taysom makes :smilielol:

I guess if he is not on your team, it's easy to point out, but while I don't care for Brady, he has proved himself to win games in the playoffs regardless of easy schedule. Do I think Brady is playing bad as of late and needs to retire? Yes.

What just makes all this funny is that Taysom hasn't played any better, yet people want to give Taysom more time while saying Brady is done. While Brady may not be perfect, he has been with a new team, new coaches, no preseason, etc while Taysom has been with us how many years? You can say starts, he wins with his feet,, etc, but when you can't make reads for throws, it's going to catch up. 1 int and 6 fumbles this year with Taysom. 4 of those fumbles in the last 3 games.

Anyway, back to Brady. Brady still has his team in playoff hunt and they still have time to fix things before the playoffs unless they find ways to lose. I'm hoping they lose so he doesn't have the opportunity to make any playoff run. They still have a talented team and honestly, I just want Brady to retire so Tampa can still be Tampa of old.
I do not think Taysom is the future, but to compare him and Brady is crazy. Taysom has started a couple of games, and Brady has rings.

Let's not for 1 second compare a QB starting the 2nd game of his career to a first ballot HOF QB with MVP's, Super Bowl rings, and all time QB records. Hill is like 30, Brady is 104.

Taysom had a bad game after having an excellent game. Kyler Murray has had terrible games too but I don't see anyone casting him aside like he sucks.

Gosh...Have you seen the thread after the game. Half of it is about Taysom and his game. Taysom been called out, dissected and ridiculed.

Let's not for 1 second compare a QB starting the 2nd game of his career to a first ballot HOF QB with MVP's, Super Bowl rings, and all time QB records. Hill is like 30, Brady is 104.

Taysom had a bad game after having an excellent game. Kyler Murray has had terrible games too but I don't see anyone casting him aside like he sucks.

See, you're already assuming I am comparing which I am not. I'm pointing out the FACT that people can easily point out Brady's fault, but not Taysom. No where in my statement did I compare them. This is why it's so funny!

See, you're already assuming I am comparing which I am not. I'm pointing out the FACT that people can easily point out Brady's fault, but not Taysom. No where in my statement did I compare them. This is why it's so funny!
Brady's been having crap games all season, Tayson had one. So pointing out Brady's faults is much more supported by the data than raking Taysom over the coals for one bad game.

Also, it should be pointed out that Taysom's "bad game", the Saints won 31-3. When Brady has a lousy game the Bucs lose, plain and simple. And it's happened quite a bit lately. Also Taysom didn't try to throw his HC under the bus.

Brady has made it much easier for people to point out his faults.

Brady's been having crap games all season, Tayson had one. So pointing out Brady's faults is much more supported by the data than raking Taysom over the coals for one bad game.

Also, it should be pointed out that Taysom's "bad game", the Saints won 31-3. When Brady has a lousy game the Bucs lose, plain and simple. And it's happened quite a bit lately. Also Taysom didn't try to throw his HC under the bus.

Brady has made it much easier for people to point out his faults.

I wouldn't call Taysom having 1 bad game. Both were not good to be honest if you take off the homer glasses. The reason we won 31-3 is really obvious, lol. The team had no QB. I was actually surprised they got 3 points, lol.

I wouldn't call Taysom having 1 bad game. Both were not good to be honest if you take off the homer glasses. The reason we won 31-3 is really obvious, lol. The team had no QB. I was actually surprised they got 3 points, lol.
How does them not having a QB account for us scoring 31 points with a "bad" QB? By your logic it should have been a very close game because both teams were playing with sub par QBs.

Also the Falcons game Taysom's rating was 108.9. Is that "not good"? I mean I'd take a QB who had a 108.9 rating every game, no?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom