Arians wants Jameis to stop making bad decisions (1 Viewer)

His eat this “W” pregame chant solidified his status as straight trash. Can’t even get a pregame chant correct. How is he supposed to get it right in a game? Dude can never be taken seriously. He literally had to be accompanied by someone bc of the threat of him stealing crab legs. Let that sink in for a moment. CRAB LEGS

For the record, I can think of worse things to steal.

Every coach Jameis has had has wanted that same thing Bruce. Not gonna happen. He threw alot of ints in college. Not gonna change.

Hilarious title I know.

Good luck Bruce. Kid is a moron.

Crab legs.
Standing on that table shouting sexual expletives toward women.
His football career in the NFL.
Swallowing his fingers during a pregame speech.

I could go on.

I only needed to read the title to LoL!

Hilarious title I know.

Good luck Bruce. Kid is a moron.

Crab legs.
Standing on that table shouting sexual expletives toward women.
His football career in the NFL.
Swallowing his fingers during a pregame speech.

I could go on.

Good-luck-z633yl.jpg

For the record, I can think of worse things to steal.
True, but having someone appointed to monitor him so he wouldn’t do it again? Means the dude has a problem. It’s not heroine, but crab legs. And didn’t he get in trouble with filling up a cup of soda, from a fountain, for weeks without paying at a convenience store? After being told repeatedly to stop? I’m sure I read that somewhere. Maturity, mental disconnect, whatever it is. His talent is not that great for a team to have to deal with it

Seems like Arians should not worry so much about the bad decisions and just show him what 1 good one looks like. Theres just no way you can build a franchise around a complete idiot. I mean, Cam Newtons bargaining leverage is "I could be Jameis".
So you're saying Jameis thinks hindsight is 60-60?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom